Custom chip services (7 Viewers)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
I figured I would start a comprehensive list of all the services that are provided by our awesome members here on PCF. That way the newbies and old school members alike can visit this one stop thread for all services provided. Please feel free to add other members or categories that I may have missed and I will update.

Last edited:
You should put a column for 'Group Buy Organizer' and then you could run a group buy for ... idk, something, like Plaques

Gotta get @RivieraDanny on here!

I believe he does some pretty neato edge reconditioning of poker chips. I don't have intimate knowledge, but I do know others who have had the work done. . .

Apparently very amazing results. I've got 3 racks of some beautiful chips that could use a little....facelift! Hahahahah!

I am out of the design "business", You can either remove me from the list, or mark me as limited. I am still around but not taking any new designs. I will help with previous designs and a few miscellaneous things. My time is very limited.
Still one of the best...thanks again for 4 awsome sets Sir...labels are due any week now

Hope all is well and happy holidays

Keep em coming folks! All great referrals and suggestions. This should be stickied too.

You can add me to milling (maybe interesting to add a note "EU"?), as well as custom dice (not sure which category that would fit in, if any).

You can add me to milling (maybe interesting to add a note "EU"?), as well as custom dice (not sure which category that would fit in, if any).

Maybe add a column for "Custom Accesories." Dice, cut cards, dealer buttons, etc.

@Potsie1 does amazing dealer buttons as well.

Not only custom Dice... but the very BEST custom Dice brother!
20210510_162711.jpg

20210510_163941.jpg

20210510_162329.jpg

Even have a few more in the mail now that I am super stoked to see!
20220117_104932.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful! 100% recommend taking your customs to the next level with a custom set of Dice by Matija AKA @LeGold

I figured I would start a comprehensive list of all the services that are provided by our awesome members here on PCF. That way the newbies and old school members alike can visit this one stop thread for all services provided. Please feel free to add other members or categories that I may have missed and I will update.

Just saw this, you can add me for hot stamping.

Cool list!! However, you can remove me I am no longer hot stamping and was never a designer.
Will do! I was hoping one of the mods would sticky this so that it would be readily accessible at the top for newbies and veterans alike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom