Wanted Grand Championship of Poker chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn15p

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
God, I wish i was around here when this group buy went down. These chips are soooo sexy, I know theres not many out there but if anyone ever wants to part ways I am all ears

GCP.jpg

You all suck !
If you are patient and lucky. And very quick in the right time, you might catch some. I have seen maybe two or three sales after we did the GB back in 2011-2012.

Best advice is to click "follow" in the classified forum.
Good luck for the hunt :)

If you are patient and lucky. And very quick in the right time, you might catch some. I have seen maybe two or three sales after we did the GB back in 2011-2012.

Best advice is to click "follow" in the classified forum.
Good luck for the hunt :)

We are all looking and the moment they go up they will be sold. Just hope you get to click first, I know i always do. I still regret taking 5 minutes to check my finances last time and BGINGA grabbed them. I now have a buy first use the credit card if i have to policy.

We are all looking and the moment they go up they will be sold. Just hope you get to click first, I know i always do. I still regret taking 5 minutes to check my finances last time and BGINGA grabbed them. I now have a buy first use the credit card if i have to policy.
PayPal credit ftw, but now, finance later

I use it all the time with no issues
Same here, not one issue and use it for everything PayPal related. It's on for one click purchases then I just go back and pay it off right away. Maybe bigger purchases I use it more like a credit card. My limit is something like $5k on there

Who owns the design for these chips? Was this a BCC production?

The reason I ask is: Is there any reason why CPC couldn't remake a line of these???

Who owns the design for these chips?
I can't remember the artist on this. @BGinGA would know better than I would.

Was this a BCC production?
Yes

The reason I ask is: Is there any reason why CPC couldn't remake a line of these???
If memory serves, the owner of the art effectively said, "No, you can't use it." Also, the CPC color palette doesn't quite match up to the originals, although it's closer now than it was a year ago. There was a thread going for a while in the customs sub-forum with people trying to mock up things as closely as possible for a possible group purchase (no volume discount, of course). While the mocks flew back and forth for a while, the ultimate end of a purchase never seemed to materialize.

Well, I guess that answers my question. Maybe I will take a shot at designing a similar general tournament set or contract someone to work on some art for a CPC "CPS/GCPS" set.

Who owns the design for these chips? Was this a BCC production?

I own it with J5. And BCC made them back in 2011-2012.

I can't remember the artist on this. @BGinGA would know better than I would.

Yes

If memory serves, the owner of the art effectively said, "No, you can't use it." Also, the CPC color palette doesn't quite match up to the originals, although it's closer now than it was a year ago. There was a thread going for a while in the customs sub-forum with people trying to mock up things as closely as possible for a possible group purchase (no volume discount, of course). While the mocks flew back and forth for a while, the ultimate end of a purchase never seemed to materialize.

Johnny5 was the designer of the original artwork, and sorry to say, it can't be used again.

I hope some deides to take another stab at it...

You never can tell, if CPC's color pallette develops enough. Altough there are colors quite near already.
I had something in mind some times ago, but let's see if I can dig it up from the naphta at some point.

@Puggy was the man behind these chips. Best bet is to ask him.

Asked and answered :)

Last edited:
I own it with J5. And BCC made them back in 2011-2012.

Johnny5 was the designer of the original artwork, and sorry to say, it can't be used again.

You never can tell, if CPC's color pallette develops enough. Altough there are colors quite near already.
I had something in mind some times ago, but let's see if I can dig it up from the naphta at some point.

Asked and answered :)
How much greasing is it going to take to get the wheels moving on this one *Slips @Puggy a crisp hundo* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom