SOLD Good'Nuf Massachusetts (my Custom CPCs) Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I originally offered these in my thread in the Custom Poker Chips forum, but they did not get much traction there in a couple days, so I am now offering the remaining sets here. I have 9 full sample sets set aside for this community remaining. The set will include one of every chip (unoiled with fresh factory dust) and a dealer button, at my cost plus shipping. So $32 per set plus $8.30 for a SFRB for CONUS = $40.30 shipped for the set. CONUS is preferred if possible because I can get them ready completely at home and just drop them off at the PO without filling out customs paperwork, but I will ship internationally at actual cost - you just might have to wait a little longer for me to get them out.

1. @madforpancakes PAID
2. @72o PAID
3. @grantc54 PAID
4. @danopoker PAID
5. @TheBigTater PAID
6. @Gear PAID
7. @JMC9389 PAID
8. @FordPickup92 PAID
9. @BarrieJ3 PAID
10. @LeGold PAID

20200913_163132.jpg

20200910_225508.jpg
20200910_112557.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone collects sample sets but not dealer buttons, I would split it and pay for the dealer button.

I'll take a sample set please!

BTW probably can combine shipping in some way with @grantc54, either shipping to a US address for re-shipping to me, or ship both to Canada in one package.

Still pretty great shots and nice chips! Grew up listening to my grandfather every day, "Good enough for who it's for." Nice set!

And obligatory if you ever have an extra sample, yadda yadda yada.
I will definitely have a limited number of full sample sets available, I'm just not yet sure how I'm going to approach that.
Thanks for the @s! I asked in the unveiling about samples too.

I'll take the extra set if Jeff doesn't, i have some friends that would be happy to ads a custom sample to their collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom