Good options for 750 poker chip case? (1 Viewer)

NotLilShrimp

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have the Versa 500 chip case but I don't think I could fit 750, even if I modified the inside. Any good options besides just sizing up to an 1000 chip case?

Will the sizing fit 750 perfectly with racks? I don't need additional space for a deck or dealer puck. Just want all the chips to fit snug in the the case.
That’s the problem with these apaches. They’re all additional space. These things are huge, compared to an actual poker chip case. If you don’t mind 3 dimensions of wasted space, or you think you need the actual protection, fine.
I don’t know that you’ll find a decent 750 case - I can’t say I’ve noticed one on the market. But the cheap ones are fine with me because I just use them for storage, not transportation. If you don’t mind holding these with two hands (because the handles and the hinges can’t be trusted, it’s fine - davinci on amazon for $45
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...oJXD4sf-AhUblYkEHR3QB5oQwg8oAHoECAQQDA&adurl=
Here’s mine with 779 Paulsons - you could definitely fit 800, and then a bunch more if you wanted to stick chips in the spaces for cards and buttons.
5D82EE8B-1261-4AB0-A08F-EDFCE1F8D07B.jpeg

That’s the problem with these apaches. They’re all additional space. These things are huge, compared to an actual poker chip case. If you don’t mind 3 dimensions of wasted space, or you think you need the actual protection, fine.
I don’t know that you’ll find a decent 750 case - I can’t say I’ve noticed one on the market. But the cheap ones are fine with me because I just use them for storage, not transportation. If you don’t mind holding these with two hands (because the handles and the hinges can’t be trusted, it’s fine - davinci on amazon for $45
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...oJXD4sf-AhUblYkEHR3QB5oQwg8oAHoECAQQDA&adurl=
Here’s mine with 779 Paulsons - you could definitely fit 800, and then a bunch more if you wanted to stick chips in the spaces for cards and buttons.
View attachment 1125283
I don't trust the cheap ones and the apache are "cheap" in price but super high end in quality. Yes the one down side is they are heavy but well well worth it to me. The last thing I want is to trip and drop thousands of dollars in chips and the case break apart.

I don't trust the cheap ones and the apache are "cheap" in price but super high end in quality. Yes the one down side is they are heavy but well well worth it to me. The last thing I want is to trip and drop thousands of dollars in chips and the case break apart.
No doubt. I can’t get over their size and their weight. But we all choose our trade offs. Like I mentioned above - even when I’m moving that case 3 feet from shelf to table, it’s done with two hands on the sides of the case. Because I know that thing is just waiting to explode.

View attachment 1125283
I will definitely look into getting the Davinci case. Seems to be the best option so far. I don't trust the build quality much as well but I remember Hobbyphillic put a latch on one of his cases that failed him. Might have to do the same if I get the DaVinci

I will definitely look into getting the Davinci case. Seems to be the best option so far. I don't trust the build quality much as well but I remember Hobbyphillic put a latch on one of his cases that failed him. Might have to do the same if I get the DaVinci
Yes, I think he had a bungee cord. I’d suggest two.

There's a case that holds 750?? I would have saved a lot of money had I known that. I thought once you go above 600 you just need to buy enough additional chips to get to a 1000 chip birdcage. And of course, after that enough to get to 1800 or 2100 for an Apache. Damn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom