Golf in Vegas (1 Viewer)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I might be heading over to Vegas next year as part of a stag do. Was wondering what the best course to play is and a rough idea of the cost. A round of golf costs £10 here as there’s so many courses and I know it’s not going to be anywhere near that...

So what are we talking about? $50, $100, $200? How much more for buggies and club hire? Any help appreciated.

Golf in Vegas is expensive. I don't know why it's legal, but the courses charge higher rates for non-local golfers. You will pay $150-$200 per round at the nicest courses: Bali Hai; Bears Best; Pauite Golf Club (3 courses); Revelation Bay. Rates go down in the afternoon; however, depending on time of year it can be VERY hot.

Cascata is about $400, Paiute is fantastic but a little ways away, Wolf Creek in mesquite is definitely a must see, TPC Vegas is a favorite, rio secco is good, badlands is tough. So many great choices

Is Paiute on a reservation? A taxi driver told me about a course on a reservation where you tees off in caves and over ravines. I’m sure it started with a P.

I’ve heard Wolf Creek is awesome.

I mean, you live in Scotland. And you’ll be in Vegas. Not sure of the attraction of playing on a lush fairway in a desert. And it is spendy as hell. Don’t waste your time or money. Play the pokerz.

I mean, you live in Scotland. And you’ll be in Vegas. Not sure of the attraction of playing on a lush fairway in a desert. And it is spendy as hell. Don’t waste your time or money. Play the pokerz.
A few of the guys aren’t into poker. Last time I was there I wish I had tried to play golf. You can’t guarantee the weather in Scotland. Don’t think that’ll be a problem in Vegas...

Just go to Top Golf at MGM.....rent a bay for your whole group and keep everyone together....drinks/food/laughs

MUCH CHEAPER than golfing and more fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom