SOLD Golden Nugget Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quintooo

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
this is a hard one to let go. no splits atm but putting by chip pricing for transparency

IMG_5648.jpeg

220x $1's (200 of the $1's have been cherry picked over the past year, probably some of the sharpest you can get) - $150/rack
380x $5's - $600/rack
65x $25's - $575/barrel (booyah pricing)
100x $2's - $250/rack (these have been half murdered, plastic laminate is off but inlay is still on the chip)

$4750 shipped conus

I guess @BarrieJ3 has fror but I doubt he wants these ahead of meetup :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4525.jpeg

IMG_4526.jpeg

IMG_4784.jpeg

wow, look at all those 25's, I do need a rack of 5's, but not that much, nice set, hate to see you sell

You should see the mental gymnastics I'm doing.

Okay so like, I mean chances are Rieguy's bringing me some cash at meetup. But Kyle might kill me if I buy something without consulting first because of what he has to sell. But like, when are those selling? Wait, I can't buy anything right now anyways. That f**cking tax bill was enormous and couldn't buy anything. But, we finally got our bonus so wife says that now I can go ahead and start buying/funding for meetup. But I also committed to buying that ceramic limit set back from Bama right before f**ing chip vault listed all the same chips for like 1/3 of the price. If I didn't just lose 1k at Chris stupid hold em game, I could almost kinda snap this and figure it out later. But I still have like 3 sets out there I need to save for. What if Bill decides to send back the Tigers suddenly, that's like a $4k bill. Plus those outposts that are out there. Wait why is he selling these? Why the hell is he asking Chris what to sell? Are we going in on a set, does he still need some Barrie money floated? Okay, theres too much going on. I need to logoff.

Okay so like, I mean chances are Rieguy's bringing me some cash at meetup. But Kyle might kill me if I buy something without consulting first because of what he has to sell. But like, when are those selling? Wait, I can't buy anything right now anyways. That f**cking tax bill was enormous and couldn't buy anything. But, we finally got our bonus so wife says that now I can go ahead and start buying/funding for meetup. But I also committed to buying that ceramic limit set back from Bama right before f**ing chip vault listed all the same chips for like 1/3 of the price. If I didn't just lose 1k at Chris stupid hold em game, I could almost kinda snap this and figure it out later. But I still have like 3 sets out there I need to save for. What if Bill decides to send back the Tigers suddenly, that's like a $4k bill. Plus those outposts that are out there. Wait why is he selling these? Why the hell is he asking Chris what to sell? Are we going in on a set, does he still need some Barrie money floated? Okay, theres too much going on. I need to logoff.
I think you can check the obituaries to know when Bill's estate will send back the Tiger chips.

My mental gymnastics for posting this set up:

Assuming I punt at 3 of the meetups I'm going to this year, I need probably an average of $10k total. Looking at my bank account, I only have enough to fund barries meetup, and I have a terrible track record at barries. I guess I could sell my car since I don't even drive the damn thing anymore, but I also don't really host anymore so why do I have these sets made for our california games?? Gotta text chris which set I should sell... What he doesn't know is that I intended to sell 2 of the 3 I listed :ninja:

I think you can check the obituaries to know when Bill's estate will send back the Tiger chips.
I'm not worried about any specific set coming back. I have I think 3 sets out there for a combined $10k+. My nightmare is somehow they all try to come home at once - that's going to be a REAL fun wife conversation.

"Yes love, it's like $12,000. But they're FROR. Market on these is like $30,000. Wait, no. No, of course I didn't spend $30k on fu**ing poker chips. No no no, it's just because they're all coming back at once!"

I'm not worried about any specific set coming back. I have I think 3 sets out there for a combined $10k+. My nightmare is somehow they all try to come home at once - that's going to be a REAL fun wife conversation.

"Yes love, it's like $12,000. But they're FROR. Market on these is like $30,000. Wait, no. No, of course I didn't spend $30k on fu**ing poker chips. No no no, it's just because they're all coming back at once!"
something something intrinsic value and price elasticity. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for you that doesn't happen and you stay married!

My mental gymnastics for posting this set up:

Assuming I punt at 3 of the meetups I'm going to this year, I need probably an average of $10k total. Looking at my bank account, I only have enough to fund barries meetup, and I have a terrible track record at barries. I guess I could sell my car since I don't even drive the damn thing anymore, but I also don't really host anymore so why do I have these sets made for our california games?? Gotta text chris which set I should sell... What he doesn't know is that I intended to sell 2 of the 3 I listed :ninja:
Okay so you do tend to run a little bad here, but it's in no small part because generally we're having the most fun out of the entire house.

If you're not running well this time, we'll get a table of like 6 of us to do 5 $100 flips. Just win those, and it's plus $2500!

This is better than my stories on TV. When does Bo Brady enter with a crap-ton of money borrowed by Vivctor Kiriakis to buy all the poker sets right out from under Barrie?

this is my first big set sale. I'm not really sure what I'm feeling. It almost feels like grief. Constantly rubberbanding between "this is so I don't have to eat rice and beans for the rest of the year" and almost breaking up into tears. I need a chip therapist.
Paramount Network Love GIF by Yellowstone

this is my first big set sale. I'm not really sure what I'm feeling. It almost feels like grief. Constantly rubberbanding between "this is so I don't have to eat rice and beans for the rest of the year" and almost breaking up into tears. I need a chip therapist.
Didn't you keep a sample set $1 $2 $5 $25?

The good news is people do sell these once in a while, so maybe when things change you can get it back or at least I can provide the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom