SOLD Gold Strike $.50 FRACS!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I love the old school Purple Fracs like the Nevada Landings... took some time but pieces together 2 racks of these. One was sold to @PGA PRO and would like to give him the first right of refusal. There is some color variances very faint but it's there. Most of the stamps are perfect, very few have a slight bit of fading to the silver beneath but the entire stamp is there and legible.

Asking $250 plus $8 shipping paypal F+F.
20200724_142525.jpg

20200724_142648.jpg

The color variances was part of how they were made. The Nevada Landings are the exact same way, almost like a purple swirl... really cool old school leaded THC fracs.

Post here Dibs first before PMing.

Thanks for looking fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
Pictures do not do these chips any justice, only a couple flea bites, and I spent hours hand cleaning them, freshly oiled... truly amazing chips! Ask @PGA PRO these are truly amazing! Hate to sell but a dream rack became available.

These are fantastic! They shuffle so smooth! @Ben8257 did a fantastic job with the chips he sold me. I’d love to have more but I’m going to pass on these for now. The new owner will not be disappointed. Great chips, even better chipper! Thanks Ben!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom