For Sale GIVEAWAY contest for newbies - Muertos bounty chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Let's have a flip for some free chips! I have 20 of these semi-custom Dia de los Muertos bounty chips that say Adios on them. If you're not familiar with this awesome set, go to:
https://www.brpropoker.com/store/p92/Dia_de_los_Muertos_Poker_Chips.html

Here's how the contest will work:
  1. The chips are free but the winner needs to pay the shipping. $8 will cover a small flat rate box inside an envelope to a US address. International shipping is fine as long as you pay the actual cost for shipping/customs/taxes/etc.
  2. This contest is open to newbies only. You must have joined PCF after Dia de los Muertos of last year (Nov 2nd) to qualify.
  3. If you want to be in the contest, just reply to this thread and say ADIOS. Entries are capped at the first 10 people.
  4. We will play a hand of Omaha for the winner. I'll deal everyone's hands and post them here in the thread, then run the board step-by-step and we'll see who wins.
Good luck and post away!

1. TunnelMoney
  2. Chile85
  3. MarquetteMonkey
  4. ElyGoulding
  5. anotherdaydown
  6. waddadonk
  7. cwebb
  8. teeniemarkle
  9. PGA PRO
  10. HobokenNJ

Last edited:
OK, I've gotta run to the store during my lunch break so I'll try to deal it out when I get back if I have time before my conference call at 1pm, assuming we get 1 more entry by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom