SOLD Getting Married....the end of chipping!?? Huge Chip Sale - New Chips Added (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the post involving "Capitol Room" :whistle: :whistling:

Actually, I'm thankful for that. Certain things I know I cannot afford, best not to tempt. :nailbite:

What is she selling?

I'm getting married (again) next year as well . Luckily my girl has not 'suggested' selling any of my chips (yet). In fact she bought me 2 racks of Joker's Wild quarters for my birthday last year. (Yea, she's a keeper) She knits and has more yarn in different colors than I have poker chips so it works out.

Usually she'll show me a project she is working on and I go, yea, those colors look great, just like this chip...

IMG_20171002_211435.jpg

Oops, sorry for derailing thread.

GLWS.

I think it's better to be single with lots of chips! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding!
Nice chips and Congratulations!!! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

So many amazing chips! When sales like this come along I always ask myself "how does someone get to the point where they have this many chips that they're willing to sell let alone own" and then I remember I now own +2,700 chips after being here for three months :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom