Gear & Wifey (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
@Gear
@Wifey

Gear & Wifey posted their 2024 prices and turned off notices. I believe it was not for fear of negative comments but because they are humble and would rather let their work speak for themselves (they are Canadian ya know :LOL: :laugh: )

Can we get a round of applause for this Power Couple? I'm sure anyone like myself that has used their services this year (or in the past) were treated to the utmost professionalism on the planet. Top flight customer service. Heartfelt involvement in every project. Devoted members to the PCF community. Active socially. Humble in their work. Chip enthusiasts. The list is endless. Thank you for helping me complete my project and every other person's chip transformations that grace this forum. Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!

Screenshot_20231220_200224_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20231220_200245_Photos.jpg

Thank you both so much

Way To Go Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I have always been happy with the service and the labels I've received from both of them. I almost don't want to think about how many thousands of chips I've relabeled using their labels.

They make sets playable that would otherwise never exist. That's it. Case closed. They are one of the few services in this world worth the wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom