GB *Interest* for High Quality Injection Molded Chips - 2020 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you find out the price of these?

32233E20-1DD4-4495-881C-7E7B3C82A63B.png

In all seriousness there are some unique options so interested to see what develops.

What would a minimum order be per member?

Interested depending on design, likely for something like 200 chips for relabel, even less possibly.

What would a minimum order be per member?

Interested depending on design, likely for something like 200 chips for relabel, even less possibly.

A one rack minimum sounds good. More chips ordered, the fees and shipping become less per chip for everyone.

Do you know which style chip you plan on using? Guess the question is really more of inner ring or not? If so denomination or name inner ring? Discussing for naming reasons, but didn’t want to post in the naming thread.

Do you know which style chip you plan on using? Guess the question is really more of inner ring or not? If so denomination or name inner ring? Discussing for naming reasons, but didn’t want to post in the naming thread.

For the cash set, I was initially thinking no inner ring because they don't offer enough stock inner rings that would cover all the denoms. I did received a few inquires about doing a custom inner ring with just the set name and a universal design that would work on all chips (cash and tourney). I would be willing to contribute to it if it goes that direction.

I know @Tommy , when you start a project, it's go, go , go, but was hoping you might make this for mid 2020, as there are more expenses for people in general at the beginning of the year, taxes, etc....

I've been looking at these samples for days. I'm having a hard time getting a 5 denom cash set with these mold options. Definitely open to suggestions.

IMG_20191111_202402.jpg
IMG_20191111_202510.jpg

On a side note, I'm often asked about how these chips handle compared to say Matsui chips. IMO, they are least slippery when compared to Matsui and Bud Jones. Matsui and Bud Jones have strengths in other categories.

Video masterpiece below.

I am interested - would like to get my hands on a sample barrel before I commit anything though. Anyone?

I like on the edge, the points spots on it.
Maybe something like that :tdown:
25c = 1 point on the edge
$1 & $5 = 2 points
$20, $25, $100 = 3 points

I've been looking at these samples for days. I'm having a hard time getting a 5 denom cash set with these mold options. Definitely open to suggestions.

View attachment 365245View attachment 365246

On a side note, I'm often asked about how these chips handle compared to say Matsui chips. IMO, they are least slippery when compared to Matsui and Bud Jones. Matsui and Bud Jones have strengths in other categories.

Video masterpiece below.

Easy either of these work.

1573565489008.png

1573565574799.png

So only 3 of those molds have more than 1 color spot?

On that series. These are all the option.

IMG_20190801_185452.jpg

Initially I liked these but with all the small spots, they might be busy looking in stacks. You basically have the same spacing between all spots on all the ships.

IMG_20190801_185445.jpg

yeah thats tough to get a nice lineup with those options.

Here's the best I could think of (could make the fiver red but the red chip looks very "dicey" and that gray chip is awesome). Lotta yellow spots at the upper denoms though. The hundo reminds me of the Mardi Gras V.1 $25,000.

Capture.JPG

Initially I liked these but with all the small spots, they might be busy looking in stacks. You basically have the same spacing between all spots on all the ships.

View attachment 365386

12ACF7D6-854B-44C6-A751-7C849AE61465.jpeg

How about these with
White .05
Mustard .10
Pink .25
Light blue 1
Red 5
Green 25
Black 100
Purple 500
Lime green 1000

Maybe the fracs don’t get made, but there may be enough interest

Last edited:
yeah thats tough to get a nice lineup with those options.

Here's the best I could think of (could make the fiver red but the red chip looks very "dicey" and that gray chip is awesome). Lotta yellow spots at the upper denoms though. The hundo reminds me of the Mardi Gras V.1 $25,000.

View attachment 365393

You can disregard the colors. That will be the next step.

Maybe the fracs don’t get made, but there may be enough interest

I think reaching the 1000 chip MOQ on the 25c would be much easier than on the $100s. Maybe we go with 4 demons. 25c, $1, $5, $20/$25

I think reaching the 1000 chip MOQ on the 25c would be much easier than on the $100s. Maybe we go with 4 demons. 25c, $1, $5, $20/$25
In the Matsui Emerald Bay GB we hit 800+ for both $100 denoms. If we have similar interest and only one version of the $100, we could hit >1000.

View attachment 365386
Profile shot? Seems like there are more options and the other series’ seem too limited, unless I’m interpreting incorrectly

but I gotta say bright colors, like that fuchsia base color rocks, gotta have some 3 color chips too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom