Found Garden City Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ben8257 and I are hunting one as well! The search seems impossible! I'm thinking group buy lol seems to be the answer around here. Best wishes, hope you score one!

If we do another run of these through @ABC Gifts and Awards would anyone else be interested in ordering a few... we already have enough for the minimum but anyone that owns these and needs buttons let me know!! I have seen quite a few of these in the larger button collections but I'm sure there are a few newer chippers like myself looking for these! Felliw chipper Ben can also shoot me a PM if you prefer.

I have some from the last group buy but might be interested if there’s a version that looks like the inlay from the RHC 5 without the paisley design

This is still open but it would be the same as the last since the artwork hasn't changed... but I believe we may have located enough buttons so that we don't need to do another buy... if anyone have a single spare let us know possibly still searching for a single button. Thanks Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom