• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Garden City BCC Fracs (1 Viewer)

We have been busy today but happy I was able to get them in time!! Says Hat n Cane mold, hard to tell by the pictures but I have a BCC set and a Paulson set. For that price I will take them and figure it out later!! Lol

Thanks for posting buddy!!
Brie took a peak and pointed out they are Sun Molds so BCC, again not upset they will go well with the side project
20201112_183350.jpg

One more rack of BCC $1s and 2 racks of $5s and this one will be finished.

I see a lot of BCC star molds but on 2nd picture, I think I see a RHC top hat near the top of the chip. So there might be some Paulsons mixed in there. Great pickup either way.

I see a lot of BCC star molds but on 2nd picture, I think I see a RHC top hat near the top of the chip. So there might be some Paulsons mixed in there. Great pickup either way.
For that price Herman I will take whatever it is, I think I paid $2.50 a chip for my rack of $.50 paulsons for this set
20200512_182631.jpg

Have since removed the rack of $10s as they are BCCs and the $3 chips all together and added a bunch more of the cheap $5s... still yet to hit the felt, maybe one day! Lol

Either way there are not enough fracs to go around so happy to add another rack of whatever they are! Got some cleaning to do it looks like!! Uggh

Awesome looking set, Ben.I live like a mile from the old Garden City before they went Vegas glitz, changed name to M8trix and moved by Bay 101 cardroom. I have the day green quarters and yellow quarters. I'm looking for a rack of the elusive red quarters. Anyone seen any?
Only have a single buddy in the sample set! Never seen the Reds in quantity buddy! Actually only ever seen 2 singles total of the red.

Two racks of Garden City 2s on eBay as well. Looks like they’re also BCC.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garden-Cit...-/184606913450?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
When I joined less than 2 years ago the $2 and $3 chips were only $.29 each plus shipping from the original sale... the$5s were $.49 if I recall correctly. Unfortunately those were already sold out! I wanted the Paulsons at the time anyways... now they too a lot of work to clean them. If you are buying cleaned and oiled chips I could see $80 a rack but $100 is a but too much IMHO although I would pay $80 odds even $100 each for 2 racks of $5s now that I have decided to also build a BCC set, separate from my main Paulson set.

Awesome looking set, Ben.I live like a mile from the old Garden City before they went Vegas glitz, changed name to M8trix and moved by Bay 101 cardroom. I have the day green quarters and yellow quarters. I'm looking for a rack of the elusive red quarters. Anyone seen any?
Never seen a rack of yellow or red. I need TWO green quarters to replace a couple that were badly damaged.

I think @HaRDHouSeiNC and I would love to see a pic of those yellow quarters and the red if you have it? I have never seen them either.

Anyone know what’s up with these bad boys below? I want to say it’s a reputable website, but not 100% for sure. I never really looked into it. Just happened to stumble across this listing. It said new condition and 99 sets available. No break down on the 1,000 chip sets. Idk, could be a scam listing.

6E4B633D-3664-4B04-9A94-9DA49664E92B.png

Anyone know what’s up with these bad boys below? I want to say it’s a reputable website, but not 100% for sure. I never really looked into it. Just happened to stumble across this listing. It said new condition and 99 sets available. No break down on the 1,000 chip sets. Idk, could be a scam listing.

View attachment 608621
If it’s too good to be true...

And now Ben's gonna fight me for the next 96 of these red quarters...to the death. :D
Never buddy!! I have greens and that's enough for me! My Silks red quarters are the only ones I will ever need... I mean I could use another rack but that's not very likely!! Lol

Just my single for the sample set, if we find anymore the are headed to the Godzilla Chip Museum!

View attachment 608621
If you look on their website they are charging $18.99 for 1 $10 chip lol got to be fake for sets to be that cheap and to have 99 of them no way

@Pip17 might be interested in his BCC $10s
Who knows, maybe even talk him down to $100 for the rack of $10s and $2s lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom