Garage Sale Find 80's Toys (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
I went to a couple of garage sales this weekend. Both had been open for about an hour and I didn’t expect to find much. First garage sale had a box tucked under a table marked 80’s toys, had two nearly intact GI Joe vehicles and some action figures. Went to another garage sale and there were bags of various action figures from the 80’s and 90’s and some vehicles. Nothing of crazy value/rarity. I will probably keep some for my kids and sell the rest. Here is some of what I found.

ovqQei2.jpg
d9E1LEO.jpg
ards0No.jpg
XbO9Zvj.jpg
VHXElri.jpg

I went to a couple of garage sales this weekend. Both had been open for about an hour and I didn’t expect to find much. First garage sale had a box tucked under a table marked 80’s toys, had two nearly intact GI Joe vehicles and some action figures. Went to another garage sale and there were bags of various action figures from the 80’s and 90’s and some vehicles. Nothing of crazy value/rarity. I will probably keep some for my kids and sell the rest. Here is some of what I found.

ovqQei2.jpg
d9E1LEO.jpg
ards0No.jpg
XbO9Zvj.jpg
VHXElri.jpg

Wow I feel old. Don’t recognize anything there. :oops:

Now, if you found a Stretch Armstrong or an Evil Knievel Stunt Cycle…dibs. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yea, I would say that most of these would have been released in the 1980's. So kids born in the late 70's through late 80's would likely know these. (Also parents who had kids born in that range would remember some of these).

Those GI Joe PSA's after each episode are hilarious to watch now. "knowing is only half the battle"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom