Wanted Game of thrones themed table topper? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWoody45

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Im looking to purchase a table topper for my barrington poler table. I want it to be Game Of Thrones themed. Anyone sell this?

Let me know if you want borrow some artwork.

PXL_20221004_031809775.MP.jpg

Please tell me there are chips to go with it!
Sure... Whatever chips you want to use lol

If anyone wants to take this off my hands and do something further with it lemme know and I'll send off the file, but my 40 minutes are about as far as I can take it... I've just got no Game of Thrones passion left in me

GOT 01 Artboard 1.png

I appreciate it, but I feel it's lacking some extra... Thing.. and my GOT lore doesn't run deep to have ideas popping off left and right. You're welcome to the file if you want it
If there was a way to do a map style like you LotR? Like showing The Wall...Kings landing etc. But thats gona take some time for sure. I will have to pick your brain a little aboht how you did it.

If there was a way to do a map style like you LotR? Like showing The Wall...Kings landing etc. But thats gona take some time for sure. I will have to pick your brain a little aboht how you did it.
Is there a way? Yeah. Any anyone who wants to spend the time doing it definitely can, but I got no time lol. Like chan offered, I offer the same, if you want shoot me a message and I can get you whatever of my tops you want file wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom