FYI Group Buy Managers - USPS rate increases as of Jan 24, 2021 (1 Viewer)

Still panning on running future dealer button group buys... I will look into what I can for shipping rates and options

It was $27.95, I believe. MFRB is now $54.65.

There seems to be a pattern of a $2 increase yearly for the past few years. It wasn't that long ago that a SFRB was $25 and an MFRB was $47.95.

Last edited:
I think the last MFRB I shipped to canada was in the $51 to $53 range I'd have to go back and look at the customs form

Edit: just checked, $49
Last first class package to Canada was $12

Last edited:
I choose the "large envelope" for padded mailers to Canada, and the price isn't much different from CONUS shipping.

Packages (which need to be over a certain depth) definitely jack up the price. A lot.

Shipping to Canada has gotten absolutely ridiculous. I’ve had packages coming from France that are cheaper.
The last package I ordered from a US vendor and member charged $28US for 2 poker chips, probably SFRB. It could have been sent in a bubble envelope wrapped a couple times for more than half off the SFRB price.
There have been plenty of chips I’ve passed on because the shipping is crazy.

Shipping to Canada has gotten absolutely ridiculous. I’ve had packages coming from France that are cheaper.
The last package I ordered from a US vendor and member charged $28US for 2 poker chips, probably SFRB. It could have been sent in a bubble envelope wrapped a couple times for more than half off the SFRB price.
Someone is charging you $28 for 2 chips? You are getting ripped off.

I have run a couple group buys and as long as it was about 8oz the cost was about $7 first class mail in a well padded envelope with tracking US to Canada. I just sent two packages last week to Canada with just a couple chips and I think it was even cheap like $5.

EDIT: I just confirmed and I shipped exactly 2 chips and 4 cut cards to Gear last week that was 3oz and first class shipping with tracking from FL to BC was $2.85.

Guys, save some money and sign up for PirateShip.com. Even with the increase, you get discounted rates by buying postage on there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom