25   0   0
IMG_7872.JPG
IMG_7873.JPG
IMG_7874.JPG
IMG_7875.JPG
IMG_7876.JPG
IMG_7877.JPG
Hello Everyone..
I'm considering selling my set of fun nite poker chips. I will only sell as a set for now . There are 880 chips total. I am asking for offers at this time for the whole set.
380 blue 1's
100 red 5s
100 green 25's
100 black 100's
200 purple 500's

If this was a more standard cash set breakdown I'd be very interested.

I agree with Mike. Those ones ate very nice. Would need another rack of fives :(

Old posting I actually have 3 racks of 5’s and another rack of 25’s
Total chips now 1180 qty. taking offers if you would like

Not sure on a price for the blues yet because of the rarity . Does anyone think $3 per chip is insane ? Looking for suggestions. The other chips sell for $1.50 most times

Not sure on a price for the blues yet because of the rarity . Does anyone think $3 per chip is insane ? Looking for suggestions. The other chips sell for $1.50 most times
Doesn’t hurt to ask $3/chip and see if anybody bites. The problem though, is that although they’re rare, that’s only half the equation. The missing piece might be demand - you need somebody who wants them enough to pay a premium for their rarity.

Doesn’t hurt to ask $3/chip and see if anybody bites. The problem though, is that although they’re rare, that’s only half the equation. The missing piece might be demand - you need somebody who wants them enough to pay a premium for their rarity.
Thanks appreciate the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom