Full Review Gorilla Gaming Chairs Table Shuffletech and some Poker Room Pr0n (2 Viewers)

doublebooyah85

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a quick review of some recent purchases! I would recommend them all!

Gorilla Chairs 10/10

I put chairs at the top priority for hosting a good game. I cannot tell you how many times friends/players have left games or complained about comfort. I wanted no armrests, and also the ability to have them pump up/down. Went with the Gorilla Chair, Winged back, Pump, Castor wheels. The dealer chair is slightly taller with the standard back. These things are absolutely heaven. All my friends absolutely appreciate them. Leather/stiching is great. You can really customize it any color combos too. 10/10.

Gorilla Table 9/10

The felt is real good. Nice and plush, and cards and chips slide well. Almost too plush and I wouldn’t recommend the color black. I designed the artwork, but it's pretty basic, and a common design that most of have used. The sliding cupholders are awesome. Players like them as well. It's great having your drink right there, but cannot spill on the table or take up room. The usb chargers were totally unnecessary, and a bit pricey, but this table should last me a long time and I wanted them, so F it. I love the expression, Buy Once, Cry Once. I didn't want chargers are all over the room, and players getting up and down to charge their phones. The dealer cut out is really nice. The table is really nice for a dealer. I do regret the standard size 96 inches. It fits 9 with a dealer pretty good. 10 players is going to be a squeeze. I like oversized tables so that's my only regret. Just maybe 6 more inches I would have loved it. I did pay for the better felt, and railing. Shipping was good. Production time was about 8 weeks but I bought it when they also were making all the cash tables for the WSOP so not the best timing. But the chairs shipped SUPER quick. Less than 2 weeks, that was awesome. The gorilla legs are solid as well. When building out their custom tables or chairs, be sure to be on a PC. It's a lot going on the website, and it doesn't load well on your phone.

Shuffletech 9/10

No complaints about the noise. It's kinda loud if you're listening to it, but by no means should it turn you off from purchasing. My shuffletech is built into the table but if I were to re-order I would probably go the route of having a side table with the shuffler. I don't like the bracket it comes in. We had our first tourney with it, maybe 2 jams, but super easy fixes. I swear, we must have seen double the hands. One deck is in play, the other deck is shuffling. Just getting in tons of hands. Everyone said they can't imagine a game now without it.

Also included some photos of my poker room! Huge thanks for @Colquhoun for providing us with the mosaic chip photos I got developed into pictures with frames!

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0538.jpeg
    IMG_0538.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_0537.jpeg
    IMG_0537.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0536.jpeg
    IMG_0536.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_0545.jpeg
    IMG_0545.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_0540.jpeg
    IMG_0540.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Love the chairs and color customization but I’m sure international shipping is going to be crushing. :mad:

Table details are exactly how I’d have done it. Room looks great all around.

@doublebooyah85 Awesome setup! I'd like to see more of that whiskey collection/shelf you got going on...:sneaky:
haha nothing special at all, my whiskey has a splash of ginger ale so I don't go with the good stuff. Usually Rye.

And btw the golden's name is Loki! Just had hip replacement 4 weeks ago and he is doing great! Not pictured...his brother Thor! lol

Love the set up and sooo miss having a basement. No such thing here in TX.

I really like the exposed ceiling, very cool.

Oh- the table abs shuffle tech are cool - lol. Seriously though, awesome set up.

On the table layout, Do you always have a dedicated dealer..?

@Budha yes we usually always have a dealer. The auto shuffler makes it so easy. Worse case I’ll deal and have the person across from me give me breaks when needed.

Thanks for the kind words on the basement!

Cool. Yeah, the only down side to the dealer is as you mentioned, table space. But the upside is a much better game - lol.

Very nice set up you have there, enjoy!

I still have a shuffletech shuffler that I bought over 10 years ago that's still trucking along. I used it in a weekly Friday night game for almost 3 years straight. Sometimes we had additional games on Saturday night. It was one of the best investments I ever made. Just make sure to hit the inside of the unit with a air can every now and then and ensure that there isn't any build up on the belts that catch the cards.

Looks great, for the amount of time you have been on here your chips and room set up are something else. Very cool.

Looks great, for the amount of time you have been on here your chips and room set up are something else. Very cool.
Always had a mancave and poker room. Just had to upgrade the table/chairs and most importantly chips once I found this forum LOL!

Previously had an octagon table with folding chairs, and prior to that a real nice Holdem table that I built but it wouldn’t have fit down the stairs so I had to sell it when I moved here lol.

Again thanks for all the kind comments everyone.

Still loving the set up. The chairs are the real big winner. People also live the sliding cupholders. And the auto shuffler is an absolute must. We all spend thousands on chips (right? we all do right? I don't have a problem...right?) so I would invest in the shuffler. For a 3-4 hour tourney, with 20 min blinds etc, you see so many more hands and makes dealing much more enjoyable.

Really enjoy the art, what is the wheel, is that just art or is there a story with it?

Really enjoy the art, what is the wheel, is that just art or is there a story with it?
Thanks for noticing. When I was under 10 years old my grandfather had two of those in his basement. That one (3 card poker) and another with horses. I would always spin the shit out of him as a kid lol. When he passed a few years ago I made sure to get them from the fam.

Anytime before we play cards, everyone throws in $5 or $10 and we spin the wheel for high hand for a nice little pot/satellite.

Thanks for the write up. What are your thoughts on how cards slide on the felt? Would you be able to compare it to a Chanman felt? Also, why do you advise against color black for the felt?

Thanks for the write up. What are your thoughts on how cards slide on the felt? Would you be able to compare it to a Chanman felt? Also, why do you advise against color black for the felt?
It’s very plush felt if you upgrade to the premium felt. Doesn’t take colors as well. Black was more grey/even a green tint. I have never had a Chanman felt table so couldn’t compare.

Last edited:
Wow!! I know I'm a little late to the post. Just found PCF. I have a few questions. Why no black on the felt? And how durable are the cup holders? I'm concerned they could be snapped off by 'careless' players.
Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

Wow!! I know I'm a little late to the post. Just found PCF. I have a few questions. Why no black on the felt? And how durable are the cup holders? I'm concerned they could be snapped off by 'careless' players.
Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas
The black didn’t print very dark on the premium felt, I actually had to change my light bulbs bc it almost looked green.

A few cup holders did loosen up so I used some locktite glue and screwed them back in. No issue since. I think these sliding cup holders are better than cupholders in the rails for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom