Giveaway Full House, 2500th Post Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how fantasy football works but love this giveaway!! Amazing stuff :)

Just a shoutout for being such an awesome and amazing reshipper as well!! Impeccable accounts and ever-so-helpful

My guess would be Wolverines 122.3

You don’t need to know man, that’s why I wanted to change it up and do a non-poker type giveaway with a non-poker related prize. Just take your best guess, maybe Google some average scores or look at those players projections online, and throw out a number.

Sort of like asking the guy at the target range to turn off the lights while you shoot at the target paper. Just do it!!! Haha

You don’t need to know man, that’s why I wanted to change it up and do a non-poker type giveaway with a non-poker related prize. Just take your best guess, maybe Google some average scores or look at those players projections online, and throw out a number.

Sort of like asking the guy at the target range to turn off the lights while you shoot at the target paper. Just do it!!! Haha
Wolverine 122.3! Just guessing off the top of my head hahaha

So... without looking at our fantasy league, here is my 6 deuce bet... 111 for the best day of my life and Wolverines for my Michigan homies. Love to my real life brozah/fellow Jack bandit. Your ESPT T5s are...awkyaaaaay... well, that barrel of bounties didn’t even make the photo op, but Full House guy does have 2 racks ---I'm a wee bit jelly. I guess that's cool. :DLove chippin' and livin' life with you Zaki.

So... without looking at our fantasy league, here is my 6 deuce bet... 111 for the best day of my life and Wolverines for my Michigan homies. Love to my real life brozah/fellow Jack bandit. Your ESPT T5s are...awkyaaaaay... well, that barrel of bounties didn’t even make the photo op, but Full House guy does have 2 racks ---I'm a wee bit jelly. I guess that's cool. :DLove chippin' and livin' life with you Zaki.

I like the “awkaaaaaay” cause I can hear you saying it knowing the reference you’re making haha What’s in my house is considered to be the same as what’s in your house. All in the fam bro.

I have no idea what this is haha, but sure as hell sounds like fun! As it so happens, my first guess has already been taken (to the fractional point!), so let's go with White Arabs 128.0!

Thanks @horseshoez, always a lot of fun :)

Little update prior to officially announcing the winner. Although the matchup isn’t quite over, it’s almost a wrap with White Arab having somewhat of a commanding lead. Kerak Wolverines still has the Pittsburgh Defense to play on Monday Night Football but it would take nothing short of a miracle for him to pull of a win.

Barring a Monday Night Miracle of sorts, @Grimace is the closest one to guess the team’s score who’s set to win. Matter of fact, he’s guessed it within 0.46 of the actual score (screenshot below). Will come back and confirm once tomorrow’s game is over.

748654F4-E051-4FAE-B341-999AA9F8FA5E.png

While the Steelers are getting stomped on by the Bengals, I'll go ahead and reveal the winner.

White Arab 125.5 pts

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 7.44.34 PM.png

@Grimace, you guessed the winning team and got within 0.46 of that team's final score. Congrats. I'll get your email via PM and get that Amazon Gift Card emailed to you.

Thanks to everybody who participated. More of these to come down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom