Giveaway **FREE**Various Samples Giveaway (China Clay and Ceramic) **FREE** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the winners and their chips have been packaged up.

I'm waiting for information from @StatTracker . I need your information sir as you are the only winner who didn't reply.

Let me know if you're still interested, as I am going to the post office on Tuesday morning. At that time, I'll redraw for another winner if I haven't heard back.

I'm going to take a long break from giveaways after this. This was a fair amount of work this time.
15896704350455800132629578253216.jpg

Last edited:

I'm waiting for information from @StatTracker . I need your information sir as you are the only winner who didn't reply.

Let me know if you're still interested, as I am going to the post office on Tuesday morning. At that time, I'll redraw for another winner if I haven't heard back.

I'm going to take a long break from giveaways after this. This was a fair amount of work this time.View attachment 460232
Finished my last final and took a long nap to wake up to this. Awesome!

I'm going to take a long break from giveaways after this. This was a fair amount of work this time.View attachment 460232
All packages have been shipped out.

Hope everyone enjoys the spoils. Thanks for being part of my giveaway! If anybody feels inclined to leave me some feedback once you've received your goods, I'd be very appreciative.:tup:

There was only one package that couldn't be mailed due to the receiving country not accepting mail from Canada at this time. He has been notified. :(

Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom