Tourney Free poker tournament clock (1 Viewer)

Amphagory

Waiting List
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find anything on the subject for best free poker tournament clock for PC and Android.

New to this forum, so I might have not done the search properly.

In any case, wondering what is the free options out there are?

Mike

For my Android, I personally like the Blinds Are Up! app. Free, and customize blind levels, time them, chip colors and denoms, plus you can screen share it onto your smart TV for others to see.

At home, I use Blind Valet. I use the free account since I organize tournaments for 9-max at the moment.
When away, I use "talking poker timer" on Android.

I also use the free version Blindvalet even though we're usually around 20 players. FYI, more than 9 players only costs money if you want all the bells and whistles. Just setting the blinds and running the timer is still free.

Honestly if I was running 9+ players tournaments regularly, I would take the first subscription to get all the cool features, properly track all the results in a single app, ... And also to support the developers.

But as @Mr Winberg said, if the only thing you need is the timer and blind levels, the free version is still fine.

Honestly if I was running 9+ players tournaments regularly, I would take the first subscription to get all the cool features, properly track all the results in a single app, ... And also to support the developers.

But as @Mr Winberg said, if the only thing you need is the timer and blind levels, the free version is still fine.
I agree, I have nothing against paying, I just host too rarely for a subscription to be worth it. I've asked Jeff about adding some sort of pay as you go and he said he was going to.

IMO, the best approach would be to be able to buy a 1 week subscription. That way you have one week to set up your tournament and try it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom