Giveaway Free Lucky Buddha Club Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot (4).png

@ekricket don't you have someone else to hate? Can you please leave this thread? Nobody here cares about your conspiracy theories.

Ok. Out of the goodness of his heart? Ok let’s go with that. He’s well known for his generosity and giving to the community
Well, to be fair I don’t know him either but I enjoy reading his posts in a lot of different threads, he was very helpful when I was designing my own cpc set and I have bought very fairly priced chips from him. To me, he seems like a stand-up guy and a great contributor to these forums. And you’re just in here derailing his thread for no good reason, it seems.

@ekricket don't you have someone else to hate? Can you please leave this thread? Nobody here cares about your conspiracy theories.
Well, you keep calling me back. I agree nobody here cares about theories, they are just here for the semi-free stuff. Hopefully you can get enough people to chime in to prove that it was rigged.

Hey guys, apologies for the delayed response. I got sick and completely forgot to draw the winner :vomit:. I will run the draw now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom