For Sale Free Isle Button and Cut Card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
I was highly disappointed in the quality of these. I think I paid $30 for the pair. Yours for free just pay shipping of $7. As is

IMG_4237.JPG
IMG_4238.JPG

Interesting to hear that someone else was disappointed...I got the same ones. Cut card is too thick and button too small (with an obvious sticker on top that I thought was supposed to be inlaid somehow). You feel similar?

Interesting to hear that someone else was disappointed...I got the same ones. Cut card is too thick and button too small (with an obvious sticker on top that I thought was supposed to be inlaid somehow). You feel similar?
Exactly my thoughts

Exactly my thoughts

What size dealer button did you get? I had three round DBs made - each one 63mm - which is larger than the 60mm ceramics made by BR Pro Poker. And some people play with 49mm buttons.

I thought the quality was just fine. Laser engraving is flawless. The only negative about them is they are light weight. If they had the same weight as ceramics, I wouldn't have anything negative to say about them. I mean, they are pricey, but they are coming from France, after all. It's not like Amazon has them with 2-day free prime shipping.

As for the cut card, yes, it's thicker than normal, but this was also explained to me prior to me placing my order. I prefer the thicker cut card tbh.

What size dealer button did you get? I had three round DBs made - each one 63mm - which is larger than the 60mm ceramics made by BR Pro Poker. And some people play with 49mm buttons.

I thought the quality was just fine. Laser engraving is flawless. The only negative about them is they are light weight. If they had the same weight as ceramics, I wouldn't have anything negative to say about them. I mean, they are pricey, but they are coming from France, after all. It's not like Amazon has them with 2-day free prime shipping.

As for the cut card, yes, it's thicker than normal, but this was also explained to me prior to me placing my order. I prefer the thicker cut card tbh.

I’m too lazy to go look, but I got the only size offered in the sale...extra small maybe? Mine has a gold sticker stuck to the top, no laser engraving...(unless that is the process for making the sticker.). I use real dealer buttons, so this is like a low quality child’s toy. The cut card is cheap thick plastic that is too thick to cut into any deck I use...literally useless for cutting for me. If that had been explained to me beforehand, I wouldn’t have bought them.

But it’s good to hear you like your stuff; and I’m glad the sale was a thing!

The buttons offered in the sale are 2.5”. I believe he can make them in 3” and 4” . He made them in 4” for me in the past. The reason AP switched to 2.5” as opposed to 3” I believe I think when he did 3” for all buttons there was a lot of wasted material left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom