SOLD FREE GIVEAWAY: Best of Live Vegas THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradiggy

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
While I can't compete with @cpac54's sample set, I figured somebody might find these useful. (And who doesn't like free chips?)

No particular reason for this other than the extras from my racks collect dust on my shelf and I know not a lot of people have access to Las Vegas like I do.

Included in varying condition (no bicycle tires) are;

1x Sam's Town
1x Jerry's Nugget
1x Silver Sevens
1x Paris
1x Rio

Edit, let's throw in some housemolds

1x Harras's
1x Westgate

IMG_7920.jpg
IMG_7921.jpg
IMG_7922.jpg

RULES:
1) This is NOT a dibs thread. If you would like to receive this group of 7 chips, please indicate your interest by posting "IN," "I'm IN" or similar in the thread below.
2) No minimum post count, this is open to all. (please read shipping caveat in #5)
4) DEADLINE for sign up will be Today, Thursday, August 22nd at 10PM Pacific Standard Time (Orange County, CA) I will use the random number generator on random.org shortly thereafter to draw the winning number and post it in this thread.
5) SHIPPING TERMS: I'll cover shipping to CONUS ($3.50 value in a USPS First Class Package). Anybody beyond the CONUS would need to cover anything beyond $3.50. If the extra shipping to Canada and elsewhere would be a dealbreaker for you, please refrain from putting your name in.

I am on vacation this weekend so shipping might happen on Monday but I'll announce winner tonight.

Last edited:
While I can't compete with @cpac54's sample set, I figured somebody might find these useful. (And who doesn't like free chips?)

No particular reason for this other than the extras from my racks collect dust on my shelf and I know not a lot of people have access to Las Vegas like I do.

Included in varying condition (no bicycle tires) are;

1x Sam's Town
1x Jerry's Nugget
1x Silver Sevens
1x Paris
1x Rio

View attachment 327343View attachment 327344

RULES:
1) This is NOT a dibs thread. If you would like to receive this group of 5 chips, please indicate your interest by posting "IN," "I'm IN" or similar in the thread below.
2) No minimum post count, this is open to all. (please read shipping caveat in #5)
4) DEADLINE for sign up will be Today, Thursday, August 22nd at 10PM Pacific Standard Time (Orange County, CA) I will use the random number generator on random.org shortly thereafter to draw the winning number and post it in this thread.
5) SHIPPING TERMS: I'll cover shipping to CONUS ($3.50 value in a USPS First Class Package). Anybody beyond the CONUS would need to cover anything beyond $3.50. If the extra shipping to Canada and elsewhere would be a dealbreaker for you, please refrain from putting your name in.

I am on vacation this weekend so shipping might happen on Monday but I'll announce winner tonight.
I'm out. You are missing NYNY. ;)

GL everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom