Free card capper option (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As it turns out, most public libraries will let you 3D print stuff for free (or pay materials cost only). I browsed thingiverse.com and emailed them an STL file, then got an email to come pick up. Not bad

before cleaning it up:
19ABBB1D-7ECF-4003-89B3-F10469651535.jpeg

after cleaning up:
B378CC1C-A4FA-49A2-8F62-F000EAA41BCB.jpeg

As it turns out, most public libraries will let you 3D print stuff for free (or pay materials cost only). I browsed thingiverse.com and emailed them an STL file, then got an email to come pick up. Not bad

before cleaning it up:
View attachment 1028148

after cleaning up:
View attachment 1028149

A library printer setup that needs some tuning by the look of it. That's a pretty terrible print.

Here's a selection of various things printed on an Ender 3 V2 - one of the cheapest on the market - and only the rose needed a little bit of cleaning up of a tiny bit of stringing between the petals.

5xt3Oh6.jpg

A library printer setup that needs some tuning by the look of it. That's a pretty terrible print.

Here's a selection of various things printed on an Ender 3 V2 - one of the cheapest on the market - and only the rose needed a little bit of cleaning up of a tiny bit of stringing between the petals.

5xt3Oh6.jpg
Wow you aren’t kidding! It’s my first print, so I don’t have anything to judge by. I might visit a few other locations to see if the quality improves. Thanks for the tip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom