Cancelled *Free* Basement cleanout (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
There was a time when these were worth more than gold (to me). Those days are gone. Garbage pickup is Monday.

Holler if you want these. I can probably find the missing games too.

IMG_20200418_153408657.jpg
IMG_20200418_153335352.jpg
IMG_20200418_153340658.jpg

Braves fan here. Painful to see the last few tapes. That’s when they gave up four in a row after being up two games. I’m not watching that, nope. Not subjecting myself to that torture.

Huge Yankees fan. I recorded these games too. They survived several moves long after I ditched the VCR.

Looks like ALCS game 3 is missing. That was a great game. In Baltimore. Jeter with 2 out opposite field double to start a rally to win the game. 8th inning maybe? Love those mid to late 90’s teams.

Huge Yankees fan. I recorded these games too. They survived several moves long after I ditched the VCR.

Looks like ALCS game 3 is missing. That was a great game. In Baltimore. Jeter with 2 out opposite field double to start a rally to win the game. 8th inning maybe? Love those mid to late 90’s teams.

Agree. Best childhood memories are of those 90’s years of baseball. Even the series where we didn’t win, still incredible to see the pitching talent we had, offensive power etc. Reminds me I was at the NLCS game 7 vs Pirates in ‘92. The Sid Bream slide. 10-12 rows or so behind home plate. Ridiculous.

Agree. Best childhood memories are of those 90’s years of baseball. Even the series where we didn’t win, still incredible to see the pitching talent we had, offensive power etc. Reminds me I was at the NLCS game 7 vs Pirates in ‘92. The Sid Bream slide. 10-12 rows or so behind home plate. Ridiculous.
Wow!! That play was nuts! I was watching on TV and thought Bream was out until I saw the replay twice. Being there had to be amazing.

Wow!! That play was nuts! I was watching on TV and thought Bream was out until I saw the replay twice. Being there had to be amazing.

I got trampled by the crowd that ran onto the field. Was absolutely nuts. My legs got tired from jumping so much. Badass game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom