For Sale *FREE* Avalon Club NCV singles (2) *FREE* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have these 2 single chips. They are nice and on the "suits cane mold"

Easy rules to get these...

1. Post interest with a pic of whatever you have of these, and you are in.

2. On Friday March 20, 2020 @ 2PM EST, I'll draw a random number and you will have a chance to win.

**You must post a pic. You must show me you need these. Not just for samples collecting. I want a member who will felt these to get them**
15845000034894798022468011455892.jpg

Amazing giveaway! Unfortunately I do not qualify LOL
I will be doing something a bit more elaborate in time. Bit of a delay in my plans, but hopefully, there is something you may be interested in at a later date.

I do have a feeling, that while you are new, I'm pretty sure, you've made the leap past China Clay. I know it Infact. :)

I will be doing something a bit more elaborate in time. Bit of a delay in my plans, but hopefully, there is something you may be interested in at a later date.

I do have a feeling, that while you are new, I'm pretty sure, you've made the leap past China Clay. I know it Infact. :)
Hahaha yes I have leapt past China Clays :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: hopefully a right decision for me. Still a huge gap to taking part in this raffle

@Jeevansluck I don’t qualify, but does Paulson have a large number of sets with this suit mold? I’ll do some digging around PCF, but these might be my favorite mold.

They're my favourite mold as well! You'll mostly see them in the Avalon, Private Cardroom & WTHC varieties but there are some other chips on the same mold but different hot stamps floating around.

Alright, looks like nobody really wants these chips. I was unable to draw the pr0n I wanted.

It's down to @Balanar and @Drifter779

Standby, will generate a number to decide who will get these chippies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom