SOLD FREE 25 x covered chip boxes, TRK style (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Spring cleaning.

Free: 25 used covered chip boxes

chips are stored in 4 stacks of 25.

I used these for years, in my Pelican case, and in my safe — they were the very best fit for use in the chip vault!

But my chip collection is only a fraction of what it once was, so I don’t need nearly as many racks as I used to. Also, for my remaining sets, am moving to 100% Matsui racks.

these are in used condition, scratched up a bit, but lots of usable life.

You pay only actual shipping to get them to you. US only please.

148F1F8E-310B-4311-80F6-4096199694EA.jpeg
ABE7C0CB-79E8-42F2-AF87-D0D6FC48D06C.jpeg
39398020-DED6-41B4-8D25-BEDB452D5CB8.jpeg

Believe it or not... yes

But in the event I don't end up needing all of them, you'll have ROFR on any extras :tup: Currently cooking up my display/vault, once that is all sorted I'll know for sure.

FYI, these are not “display quality”. If that changes your mind, let me know.

FYI, these are not “display quality”. If that changes your mind, let me know.
Appreciate it Mel, but it doesn't. No matter what I can use them for travelling--I will be spending the next three years shuffling from [insert city here] to NYC and back once I start law school, and these look perfect for car rides/Acelas/what have you. I've been looking for travelling racks with lids anyway, so it's a win-win. And if I go to school in certain cities, I won't be displaying them anyway becayse they'll be going in a Fort Knox-approved safe haha

I have a few of these boxes myself, and although they aren't pretty, I can attest that they are very useful for long-term storage of chips you don't use much or display. I have a few hundred old faux clays in them, down inside a big plastic storage container in the closet. :)

I have a few of these boxes myself, and although they aren't pretty, I can attest that they are very useful for long-term storage of chips you don't use much or display. I have a few hundred old faux clays in them, down inside a big plastic storage container in the closet. :)

Yeah, I think of them sort of like white chip boxes...except they are better, because you can actually see what's in the box. :)
Definitely not pretty though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom