SOLD *FREE* 12 Chip racks (Chinese) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I've got these 12 Chip racks.

No cost. Free.

You must pay shipping though. I can get a quote for whoever wants them. Obviously, if you are in USA, this may not be worth it..

I'll ship them ANYWHERE!

These are as they are pictured below. No damages or cracks. They work well, I just am already overloaded with Chipco, Paulson, and Matsui racks. These were my first racks I got when I started out.

IMG_20200413_083459.jpg
IMG_20200413_083513.jpg

They didn’t go with the CC sets you sold? Hahaha

Nice giveaway :) I would get them if the shipping wasn’t more expensive than ordering new ones from China for me LOL
I know the shipping kills it. I'm hoping a Canadian chipper will see it and maybe need them. Maybe even a local chipper. Just never know..

I had already stated that USA shipping may be not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind having my CC set in racks, but the 70mm racks I had from Straight Poker were a very tight fit...enough that I stopped using them and now have them in a case. Any idea of the size of these racks (70mm, 71mm)?

I wouldn't mind having my CC set in racks, but the 70mm racks I had from Straight Poker were a very tight fit...enough that I stopped using them and now have them in a case. Any idea of the size of these racks (70mm, 71mm)?
PM sent

I'm leaning towards these being 71mm or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom