SOLD Framed 63 chip display with full Black Cat tourney sample and other samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
  1. STARTING BID: [ $5 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 10pm CDT, Sunday March 29, 2020 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Actual shipping ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ Paypal F&F ]
IMG_20200328_181209.jpg
IMG_20200328_181216 (1).jpg
IMG_20200328_181220 (1).jpg

It would be a pleasure to ship these to you @BarrieJ3

We're gonna become good friends, Barrie, I can tell.
I'm not gonna get in a back and forth or clutter this or bump another one of your plethora of sales threads. Feel free to just ship these over to Brie, heck, we'll pay shipping.

Beyond that offer, we have no reason to interact. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom