Found these buried in my closet - early 2000s chips (2 Viewers)

RedToBlue

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
So I’ve recently found this forum and had already collected a couple of sets of poker chips for games I used to play at the house.

I was amazed at the level of knowledge and “fandom” people had around chips and it motivated me to clean out a closer I had with a lot of old junk. Hit jackpot and found what I was looking for - a smaller collection of chips I had accumulated over the years, mainly from LV but some from AC and what appears to be Monaco (?). I’m not sure where I got those, probably a gift.

Some pretty cool ones some of which I know are no longer in circulation.

Attachments

• IMG_2518.jpeg
    IMG_2518.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_2519.jpeg
    IMG_2519.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 404
Wow nice! That Bellagio $10 is $$$ now
If it was real. Looks ceramic to me. Edge spots are wierd, and the "mold" looks more like its printed on. Unless my eyes are deceiving me

Edit: or is that two of them on top of each other? That would explain the rolling edge mismatching edge spots, if it's actually two chips. And I guess the mold could just be super gunky. Even greater score then!

If it was real. Looks ceramic to me. Edge spots are wierd, and the "mold" looks more like its printed on. Unless my eyes are deceiving me

Edit: or is that two of them on top of each other? That would explain the rolling edge mismatching edge spots, if it's actually two chips. Even greater score then!
Ooof yeah the Tina’s look scary close but yes he’s got two there

Yeah that’s two tens on top of each other.

I brought home two barrels of them back in like 2009 just to give to my friends bc I thought they were cool. I was playing hold ‘em for a living back then, spent a lot of time at the bellagio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom