Found *FOUND* Aurora Star Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARADOX

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Looking to build a single table/8 handed tournament set of Aurora Star Hot Stamps in the following denominations/quantities.

64x25s
64x100s
64x500s
104x1000s
16x5000s

Those are the exact numbers, but willing to purchase by the rack or a larger set if needed.

Looking to build a single table/8 handed tournament set of Aurora Star Hot Stamps in the following denominations/quantities.

64x25s
64x100s
64x500s
104x1000s
16x5000s

Those are the exact numbers, but willing to purchase by the rack or a larger set if needed.
Great chips! Your desired quantities may be difficult to procure, but it seems these ads get filled more often than not.

Best of luck on your quest for these. Best hotstamped tourney THCs out there IMHO!

Great chips! Your desired quantities may be difficult to procure, but it seems these ads get filled more often than not.

Best of luck on your quest for these. Best hotstamped tourney THCs out there IMHO!
Yes they are! Trying to build my forever set.

I figured by breaking it down in the exact quantities that it might shake some loose from people who have extras that don't see felt time.

Offering $5.75 per chip.
Wishing you the best of luck on acquiring your dream set but it could take quite some time if you’re at this price.

There’s probably an abundance of members who wouldn’t blink twice before claiming dibs on an AST set ~$8-$9/chip.

Yes yes, insert funny response about how crazy chip prices are right now.

Wishing you the best of luck on acquiring your dream set but it could take quite some time if you’re at this price.

There’s probably an abundance of members who wouldn’t blink twice before claiming dibs on an AST set ~$8-$9/chip.

Yes yes, insert funny response about how crazy chip prices are right now.
I had to pay more than $5.75 for my last rack.

I wish prices were lower so I could keep on buying as I was, when I got started 2 years ago. Addons cost as little as $3.75-4.25/chip.

I don't know if I could really ever sell it though....
20210207_101049.jpg

I get no enjoyment from them these days since Covid robbed me of my home game and they have been locked up for a long time. I guess I like to post pictures as a means of keeping them fresh in memory

Update on numbers. Looking for:

3 barrels of 25s
3 barrels of 100s
3 barrels of 500s
1 rack of 1000s

Still offering $7 per chip on 25s/100s/500s
Offering $800 for the rack of 1ks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom