Found a new hobby (1 Viewer)

Hello and welcome. What sort of chips do you see yourself collecting? Single or set?

Hello and welcome. What sort of chips do you see yourself collecting? Single or set?
Definitely a set. My favorites would happen to be the jack Detroit set which is a lot of people’s favorite it seems like

Nice set to start. Good luck on your hunt for your first set and don’t fall too deep into the rabbit hole like most of us did.... haha

don’t fall too deep into the rabbit hole like most of us did...

I'm personally still inside of it. Been close to a year. Still not entirely happy with my build and can't find some of the chips I need and want..

When they do appear, in the rare instances, you gotta be ready at the gun (mouse) or they vanish like smoke.

I'm personally still inside of it. Been close to a year. Still not entirely happy with my build and can't find some of the chips I need and want..

When they do appear, in the rare instances, you gotta be ready at the gun (mouse) or they vanish like smoke.
Well that’s disheartening. I guess I have to watch and wait like a hawk

Welcome to the forum! Today, you want Jacks. Tomorrow you’ll want Le Noir’s, and Big Top Poker sets.

I rarely used PayPal prior to this site, and now I’m finding out there are all kinds a electronic funds transfer apps. What the hell is a Venmo anyway! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom