Cancelled For trade - BTP Snapper, Wynn Charity, Tropicana, Nevada Lodge, Empress, Mapes, etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Looking for awesome singles or sample sets bright and/or amazing looking, here's a few examples:
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.37.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.38.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.39.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.39.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.40.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11.41.21 PM.png

Some stuff for trade:
F39A7A41-AA2D-4E97-AF10-7705F1E52A2D.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd love an oversize Aztar and at least one Paulson oversize sample with the snake skin or whatever they are calling it. I'll have to search for some chips you might like.
special decor sample set is staying together sorry ! will come up for sale (as a set) if it doesn't get traded

I've got Lincolns, Hamiltons, Jacksons, Grants, and Franklins. I'm keeping all my "interesting" singles.

I see you're still all out of boat sample sets...
Of the ones I was looking to sell? Yes I was and am out of those.

You didn’t want to enter for the chance to win one of two sample sets I offered up for sale so I’m not sure why you're making snippy comments like this now.

Of the ones I was looking to sell? Yes I was and am out of those.

You didn’t want to enter for the chance to win one of two sample sets I offered up for sale so I’m not sure why you're making snippy comments like this now.

Mostly because you ignored me until you had all of them sold, as I’m fairly certain I expressed my desire to buy before others did who got them. But I get it, you wanna sell to your buddies so I’ll move on now.

Mostly because you ignored me until you had all of them sold, as I’m fairly certain I expressed my desire to buy before others did who got them. But I get it, you wanna sell to your buddies so I’ll move on now.
Ftr you weren't ignored, you were blocked (long before the sample sets and so far this thread confirms I made the right choice). I didn't unblock a message of yours until your political thread comment and by then the only chance you had to buy them was when I offered up two sets via a fun which you explicitly said you did not want to participate in.

I'm not going to feel bad for shelling out over $3k so I could offer ES/AS sample sets at some of the lowest prices I've seen since joining (barely covering my own costs), giving my friends on here first dibs, and then offering up the extras in a way that ensured everyone, including you, had a fair and equal chance to buy them.

Last edited:
Ftr you weren't ignored, you were blocked (long before the sample sets and so far this thread confirms I made the right choice). I didn't unblock a message of yours until your political thread comment and by then the only chance you had to buy them was when I offered up two sets via a fun which you explicitly said you did not want to participate in.

I'm not going to feel bad for shelling out over $3k so I could offer ES/AS sample sets at some of the lowest prices I've seen since joining (barely covering my own costs), giving my friends on here first dibs, and then offering up the extras in a way that ensured everyone, including you, had a fair and equal chance to buy them.

Blocked? That’s funny, didn’t think I had ever posted anything controversial enough to be blocked. Just as well, saved me some money I guess.

Blocked? That’s funny, didn’t think I had ever posted anything controversial enough to be blocked. Just as well, saved me some money I guess.
nothing to do with controversial posting or political differences - I don’t even have oldstate blocked

Last edited:
Adding a few more I’m looking for.

B012CD99-5EF4-4D8E-AD1C-B0755A127FA8.jpeg
C6EC54C7-DE31-4C6C-A732-6672277276AF.jpeg

NOTE THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES, THERE’S LIKELY 100s OF CHIPS I’D TRADE FOR THAT I CAN’T THINK OF :)

Also looking for sample sets of cool bright chips such as Celebrations wtc

OP updated with available items for trade

nothing to do with controversial posting or political differences - I don’t even have oldstate blocked

So just irrational hatred then lol, seems about right from what I’ve seen. That’s cool though, we can’t all be friends, I certainly don’t need ‘em.

So just irrational hatred then lol, seems about right from what I’ve seen. That’s cool though, we can’t all be friends, I certainly don’t need ‘em.
No about how you’ve acted in past deals with me and with others. Nothing as immature like what you’re doing right now. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom