Giveaway For Those About to Gamble We Salute You!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently did another Dealer Button Project. This is one of the Dealer Buttons from my project that I am going to give away. The button will be given away, but the WINNER will need to pay shipping. This button will ship to anywhere. Here are the Rules for this giveaway. I will do a randomizer of all entries and the Person who comes out #1 in the Randomizer will win the prize. Here is how you enter post your favorite AC/DC Song in your reply and you will get one entry. BONUS if you post a Picture of an AC/DC - CD, ALBUM, CASETTE, or DVD/BLUE RAY or even a AC/DC T-SHIRT or AC/DC Concert Ticket Stub alongside with your PCF user name on a piece of paper you will get 3 additional entries into the Randomizer to further your chances of winning. Otherwise if you just post a song title you will get ONE entry. I will leave the signup until this coming Sunday February 6th at 8PM EST. I will choose a winner sometime after then.
ACDC.jpg

The AC/DC Edge is fourth one down.

01FA3E81-D7B6-464C-9C81-CCE7B87998A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Also look for these other buttons to be given away in the coming weeks.

1. Looney Toons All-In Button - I will have a couple of these to give away
AllInButton.jpg
AllInEdges.jpg

In the coming weeks I will have one of each. I will run Separate Giveaways for each button.

2. Bruins Button
BRUINS.JPG
BRUINSMASKEDGE.JPG

3. Mets
METS.JPG

4. YANKEES
YANKEES.JPG

5. Transformers
TRANSFORMERS.JPG

6. Steelers Here We go
STEELERSHEREWEGO.JPG
'

7. Steelers Pigskin
STEELERSPIGSKIN.JPG

8. Rangers Red
RANGERSRED.JPG

9. Rangers Hockey Puck
RANGERSBLACK.JPG

Last edited:
funny, i was just looking yesterday at bon scot vs brian johnson era AC/DC and i went down a rabbit hole. so my entry may disqualify me, but i am going to enter it anyway because it's fucking hilarious - "All Because of You" by Geordie:

Last edited:
I'm relatively convinced that "You Shook Me All Night Long" is one of the few "perfect" rock and roll songs.

A deeper cut, appropriate for this time and place:

I do have a soft spot for their blues inspired tracks, to be sure. I'll see if I can scare up some vinyl or other evidence soon.

I love this button. AC/DC was my favorite band in high school. I don't have any of the physical CDs anymore, but here's a screenshot of my digitized collection, playing my favorite song Hell's Bells. (I have no idea wtf windows media player does with album covers here, but the music sounds right so...)
acdc giveaway.png

I love this button. AC/DC was my favorite band in high school. I don't have any of the physical CDs anymore, but here's a screenshot of my digitized collection, playing my favorite song Hell's Bells. (I have no idea wtf windows media player does with album covers here, but the music sounds right so...)
View attachment 856428
Oh if this is allowed then:

7C65D792-6545-4FB0-853F-E82D0BD27282.png

I will allow if you have a playlist on your PC or Phone for the Bonus. You either need to have the PCF background showing it is your PC like @natumes or showing your phone, but I need proof it is your phone LOL.

might have an old ticket stub / cassettes buried in a box in the basement... most of my stuff is on my Amazon Music now.
1643724435977.png

tough to pick a favorite, but definitely with Bon singing...
prefer this to the album version.. here is 2 1/2 minutes of pure hard rock

Last edited:
Gotta be Thunderstruck for me as well. For a long time in the '90s, the Canucks would skate out onto the ice to that song.

Also, for Christmas, my daughter (9) got her first guitar. A Gibson SG.

And come on, who doesn't love School of Rock?
jackblack_sor.jpg

Edited to add:
Forgot, in case you haven't seen this, you need to.
Steve'n' Seagulls

SARS Fest. AC/DC blew everyone away, and there were some great bands that day. Oh yeah, and it was hot as balls out.
PXL_20220206_032825866.jpg

I always loved the opening riff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom