Cancelled for sale or trade ES 25s price dropped $620.00 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post some pictures?
Probably look exactly like this
1608476714552.png

Thank you, but as a rule I don't buy anything sight unseen.
get that, but not too relevant here. You are just getting a pic, so still technically sight unseen. They are stated as mint.
You either believe the seller is legit or not. If someone is trying to scam you, asking for a pic isn't going to make a difference.
Case in point, the picture I posted above are not my chips...

get that, but not too relevant here. You are just getting a pic, so still technically sight unseen. They are stated as mint.
You either believe the seller is legit or not. If someone is trying to scam you, asking for a pic isn't going to make a difference.
A bit of a defense here, if somebody posted Jack fracs for sale I’d want a picture first. So many of these things have been relabeled and changed that just because it has a name and a denomination in it doesn’t mean it’s what you picture in your mind.

Easy way to avoid this is have seller post the chips they are selling with their username and date written on a piece of paper. I guess some trust still has to be there because they could swap out the chips.... but you see where I am going with it. :rolleyes:

A bit of a defense here, if somebody posted Jack fracs for sale I’d want a picture first. So many of these things have been relabeled and changed that just because it has a name and a denomination in it doesn’t mean it’s what you picture in your mind.
Defintely get that, and nothing wrong with asking for pics (plus, more pr0n is always good).. Just commenting on this particular sale.
I see nothing ambiguous, and in less than a minute with some quick searches I can see he is a legit seller and has these mint chips (from past purchases). I'm 100% certain I know what is being offered here.
Guess I'm looking at it with a FOMO view for some hard to come by chips.. someone may snatch these while you are waiting for that pic. If interested in these at the offered price, I would just dibs, then wait for pics if I really needed them.
If not what was described, then no deal.

example - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mint-empress-star-cash-1s.57910/
similar scenario - if dr-octupuss really wanted them and was waiting for those pics, he missed out
Chips showed up exactly as described (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/feedback/feedback/16687/view)

Defintely get that, and nothing wrong with asking for pics (plus, more pr0n is always good).. Just commenting on this particular sale.
I see nothing ambiguous, and in less than a minute with some quick searches I can see he is a legit seller and has these mint chips (from past purchases). I'm 100% certain I know what is being offered here.
Guess I'm looking at it with a FOMO view for some hard to come by chips.. someone may snatch these while you are waiting for that pic. If interested in these at the offered price, I would just dibs, then wait for pics if I really needed them.

example - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mint-empress-star-cash-1s.57910/
similar scenario - if dr-octupuss really wanted them and was waiting for those pics, he missed out
Chips showed up exactly as described (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/feedback/feedback/16687/view)
I hereby post dibs on any chips listed anywhere, - until I see the pictures and the price, then I can decide to renege.

lots of examples of this too, (I mean LOTS) and then those retracted dibs affect other potential buyers.
Crying dibs “just in case” I want them depending on a ton of circumstances is not cool.

The person asking for pictures is also not necessarily questioning the seller's integrity or reputation. Condition is somewhat objective I've found to a certain extent.

Someone buying may have a strict definition of "mint" and maybe the chips are technically near mint, but the distinction for the seller is a bit looser.

I hereby post dibs on any chips listed anywhere, - until I see the pictures and the price, then I can decide to renege.

lots of examples of this too, (I mean LOTS) and then those retracted dibs affect other potential buyers.
Crying dibs “just in case” I want them depending on a ton of circumstances is not cool.

Think you missed this part... "Just commenting on this particular sale."
Anyway, GLWS.

Here are some pictures guys. Thanks.

Attachments

• 7B5C872B-FF4E-48DB-8576-74A8E64D4A06.jpeg
    7B5C872B-FF4E-48DB-8576-74A8E64D4A06.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 219
  • CF91BE4F-A992-409E-B8F6-02CB5F853FA5.jpeg
    CF91BE4F-A992-409E-B8F6-02CB5F853FA5.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 71681A4F-D399-4305-BBB9-01C8AA48DBD9.jpeg
    71681A4F-D399-4305-BBB9-01C8AA48DBD9.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 195
  • C1F6B284-0BB0-4DE5-84A4-D1D973236B57.jpeg
    C1F6B284-0BB0-4DE5-84A4-D1D973236B57.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 223

I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. I just wanted to see a picture. I realize it's hard not to offend someone by saying pretty much anything anymore, so you won't see me comment anymore in this thread.

dropping to $620 a rack, if it doesn't sell by this coming Friday, I will close this thread. thanks for looking, :)

Maybe it's relevant when the OP does not actually state whether the chips he's selling are ES cash chips or one of the two ES tourney chips. No dollar sign anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom