SOLD FLV, sample sets, and the Real DEAL TRK rounders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packed up and going out in the morning to the one who purchased Congrats on the $0.25

Attachments

• tempImagep3SztE.png
    tempImagep3SztE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • tempImagey4IGYo.png
    tempImagey4IGYo.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 79
  • tempImagexDvAcx.png
    tempImagexDvAcx.png
    909.5 KB · Views: 75
Not me. Was actually just looking at this thread and thinking to myself, “why not just have an auction if you don’t know the value of what you own?” Post a minimum amount of what you’ll accept as an opening bid and go from there.

IMO, this is a very underhanded way to do business and not the type of seller/sellers I would want to deal with. Probably the most wishy washy sales ad I’ve ever seen posted since I’ve been a member.
Do your own research, if your too lazy to do that much then have an auction.
My guess is these probably would have fetched more at auction.

Not me. Was actually just looking at this thread and thinking to myself, “why not just have an auction if you don’t know the value of what you own?” Post a minimum amount of what you’ll accept as an opening bid and go from there.

IMO, this is a very underhanded way to do business and not the type of seller/sellers I would want to deal with. Probably the most wishy washy sales ad I’ve ever seen posted since I’ve been a member.
Posted a price and person paid the price. Doing research and going to those "in the Know" tired to pay a 1/3 of what the sold for. Lost trust with may people on the site. Happy with the sale and appreciate your thoughts.

Posted a price and person paid the price. Doing research and going to those "in the Know" tired to pay a 1/3 of what the sold for. Lost trust with may people on the site. Happy with the sale and appreciate your thoughts.
How much trust could you possibly have being that you’ve been listed as a member for just under 3 years and you have a total of 81 posts?
I mean come on guy, be a part of the community instead of trying to “pimp” the community for your own good.

How much trust could you possibly have being that you’ve been listed as a member for just under 3 years and you have a total of 81 posts?
I mean come on guy, be a part of the community instead of trying to “pimp” the community for your own good.
Agreed not many post here but 1/2 of the were seeking the advice of the tenured members here for pricing for the TRKs. Some wanting to pay $2/chip and some $6/chip Since one person owns must of them it is hard to determine the market. 99% of the transactions and interactions I've had here and have been positive. If you would like to have a discussion, please PM me. This is not the place. Take care

Agreed not many post here but 1/2 of the were seeking the advice of the tenured members here for pricing for the TRKs. Some wanting to pay $2/chip and some $6/chip Since one person owns must of them it is hard to determine the market. 99% of the transactions and interactions I've had here and have been positive. If you would like to have a discussion, please PM me. This is not the place. Take care
I like to keep discussions like this transparent because I’m not one who plays the “he said she said” game.
I’m not surprised that most of your interactions here have been positive, it’s a pretty awesome community for the most part and you’d know that if you cared anymore about it than just trying to squeeze every last nickel out of some chips you just so happened to stumble upon.

So your saying if I PM you and offer you $3500 for 300 rounders, I could pick myself up some rounders?

Uh, the guy listed chips for $3k or best offer. And sold them in minutes.
Seems fine to me.

What was I thinking. :unsure: Best wishes with all sales going forward.

View attachment 1032231
Yeah, that’s not a great look, but if he sold them for $3k immediately afterwards, then it seems like no harm no foul to me. If he took a half a day to leverage offers and then sold them to somebody else for $3500, then there’s a problem. But hollering at the guy for a moment of wishy-washiness? I’m not sure that’s necessary. It’s hard enough for people who live and breathe this stuff to feel confident on prices. I’m not going to instantly assume the worst about somebody who’s unsure.

Yeah, that’s not a great look, but if he sold them for $3k immediately afterwards, then it seems like no harm no foul to me. If he took a half a day to leverage offers and then sold them to somebody else for $3500, then there’s a problem. But hollering at the guy for a moment of wishy-washiness? I’m not sure that’s necessary. It’s hard enough for people who live and breathe this stuff to feel confident on prices. I’m not going to instantly assume the worst about somebody who’s unsure.
Sometimes there’s more to a story my friend. Just tryin to look out. ;)

I received several PMs from people that said they wanted everything. This would obviously be a lot easier for me. After those offers did not pan out, I went to the first person who made a full price offer. I think this took me 2 hours to sell the TRKS. There is 1 pending offer on the set of FLV and other offers of splits. I have told all parties on the splits I am giving until the morning to see if the full set offers come through. The $1s are spoken for and going to someone here who has no problem with it and understands trying to sell the set together. I lost all confidence with the "help" i was getting here to establish recent values.

****timeline **** keeping the buyer out of this- not that justification is needed

Today at 2:49 PM
You are first in line. One offer for everything being considered. Are you in TX?

Today at 3:11 PM
Going to keep the rounders in TX. ******** they are yours pending payment. Would you like to pick up and inspect in Round Rock TX or have mailed. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom