SOLD *Flash sale* UB $25s (arc yellow spots) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
UB $25s used $.90 cents per chip. Some chips have an over sticker that comes off easily

Or $90 per rack + ship

*two sold, two left*

gXlWQOe.jpg

pmvG50z.jpg

Last edited:
Good news, I found the final barrel for the fourth rack.

Took new pics and there’s a new sale price for the lot

Girl Car GIF

Damn that's a good price. :bigbucks:

I do like arc yellow. And there is no brown in them, so that's good too.

But what could I use them for? :unsure:

@Pinkdan do you know if the blue spots glow under UV light?

Oh thank goodness.
IMG_5854.jpeg

Doesn’t show how bright the chips are under UV. But the blue doesn’t appear to glow like the arc does. Still looks cool though.

Are you planning on playing cards under a black light? You might wanna warn your guests first :LOL: :laugh:

season 6 friends GIF

Are you planning on playing cards under a black light? You might wanna warn your guests first :LOL: :laugh:

Reducing the main lighting to 50% - 75% and adding in a strong enough blacklight will make your chips have an ethereal glow while still being able to see your cards.
It's a cool effect (at least I think so, some people don't care), so that's why I try to have at least one "UV" spot in each chip I have.

Reducing the main lighting to 50% - 75% and adding in a strong enough blacklight will make your chips have an ethereal glow while still being able to see your cards.
It's a cool effect (at least I think so, some people don't care), so that's why I try to have at least one "UV" spot in each chip I have.
Great idea!

Well these definitely pop under the black light.

See this pic. The left most barrel is totally dark under the light and the other three barrels have pop to them. Hard to capture with my camera but the green chips arguably have the most pop of the bunch IRL

5aW3NGS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom