Flamingo semi custom set (in progress) (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
So this is what I have compiled so far. Now I just need the Copa's milled and labels to be made for the 3 denoms. Let me know your thoughts.....good or bad

lineup final.jpg
IMG_2774 (002).jpg
IMG_2776 (002).jpg
IMG_2777 (002).jpg
IMG_2779 (002).jpg
IMG_2781 (002).jpg

What you have there is a large set of minty Paulsons for not too much money (excluding the hundos) - what's not to like? Score!

Personally, I would keep an eye out for an alternate hundo (label over instead of replacement to preserve their value) - it would be truly baller if the edge spots on the SB were the same colour pink/green as the outposts.

Great concept! Love the idea. The hardest part will getting the hot stamps milled. I love the chocolate 100's idea! The pink in the Hundos is fine with me. Definitely label overs for the 25's and 100's.

Great concept! Love the idea. The hardest part will getting the hot stamps milled. I love the chocolate 100's idea! The pink in the Hundos is fine with me. Definitely label overs for the 25's and 100's.
Label overs is the plan!

Looks excellent! I'm doing the same things minus those $25 and $100. Send em on down

So this is what I have compiled so far. Now I just need the Copa's milled and labels to be made for the 3 denoms. Let me know your thoughts.....good or bad

View attachment 339069View attachment 339070View attachment 339072View attachment 339073View attachment 339074View attachment 339075
Looking good. Same plan here ever since I saw @WhiteMamba1646 post that pic making the fuscia’s a Mingo $5. Something tells me my set is going to take awhile to put together=rookie!

DAFD2342-14ED-4A3C-8A8B-EB320788FC66.png

I think Silks black dollars would also go great with the Copas as a solid 5 in a unique set. White frac and butterscotch $20

Or lakeside inn dollar

Sure, and very nice looking, but true baller status would be achieved with something like this:
View attachment 339158
Where the edge spots are shared with all the other chips (not sure if these are the exact same colours but you get the idea).
We need to stay in the realm of the achievable :D

The more I look at this set on my dining table, the more I am uncertain about the $25 and $100. Maybe if I had a different $100 I would be ok with the $25 but something needs changed.

Any thoughts?

There is a lot of pink coloration spread across the chips. It might one dimension-alize the overall palette.

Or maybe a solid $25 could look good with the solid 1 and 5.

Yeah thinking the $100 should not have pink. Maybe a black chip with some green to match the $25. A solid $25 might work but I would rather not have a hot stamp (just more milling)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom