SOLD Flamingo $1 - 4 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moment of truth. Random number generator says...

0D2008AA-8ECA-430C-840D-048D8C10BB5F.jpeg

Congrats @RivieraDanny, PM coming shortly. Thank you to everyone else who participated.

Definitely have the itch. Started with a goal of putting together a great collection for use and enjoyment but has pleasantly turned into being more about the camaraderie than I ever would’ve expected.

Love being part of a community of people who enjoy the same little things as me. Didn’t have that until joining. Hope to be a part of it for the long haul.
Just stopped in to say this post right here is what it is all about folks! Money really means nothing without the drive and compassion for our hobby!

I will always stop and say job well done when I see a heart warming post like this! @ImCrossland you sir are exactly what we need more of and we are very happy you found this amazing community and you fit right in!

Each person's own chipping journey can be one hell of a roller coaster ride! Enjoy it my friend, and honored to be a part of the amazing community you reference here sir!

Fellow Chipping enthusiasts Ben

PS... we also got into this hobby hoping to build a fun set for our family game. Now we have lots of chips and still don't have a seat at the big kid table, but maybe one day! Lol

Next step get out there for a meet up and enjoy some time with others that are just as crazy and stupidly in love with little clay discs!

Last edited:
Just stopped in to say this post right here is what it is all about folks! Money really means nothing without the drive and compassion for our hobby!

I will always stop and say job well done when I see a heart warming post like this! @ImCrossland you sir are exactly what we need more of and we are very happy you found this amazing community and you fit right in!

Each person's own chipping journey can be one hell of a roller coaster ride! Enjoy it my friend, and honored to be a part of the amazing community you reference here sir!

Fellow Chipping enthusiasts Ben

PS... we also got into this hobby hoping to build a fun set for our family game. Now we have lots of chips and still don't have a seat at the big kid table, but maybe one day! Lol

Next step get out there for a meet up and enjoy some time with others that are just as crazy and stupidly in love with little clay discs!

For those who haven’t become acquainted with PCF’s Mark Twain, may I kindly introduce you to Ben The Beard. Ben is undoubtedly one of PCF’s rare gems.

For those who haven’t become acquainted with PCF’s Mark Twain, may I kindly introduce you to Ben The Beard. Ben is undoubtedly one of PCF’s rare gems.
That one wasn't very long... a short chapter but well worth it brother! Posts like that one are far too rare. If there is one thing that is totally obvious is that I wear my heart on my sleeve. I love this hobby and when I see that same passion in other members I have to give recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom