SOLD Fitzgerald gold $0.25 fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I hate to sell these because they're awesome and heavy, but I just don't need them anymore. Not a big proponent of keeping chips I'm not gonna use, so these are up for sale.

When I first received these they were a mix of stamps, fat and skinny. Since that time and with the help of a generous member I was able to make this rack fully all the same stamp. There are two variants, one is a skinny stamp with a diagonal line though the cent symbol and one with a fatter stamp with a vertical line through the cent symbol (see below). These are all the latter.

fat stamp.jpg
skinny stamp.jpg

PXL_20210203_044306809.jpg
PXL_20210203_044213625.jpg

All stamps are in great condition.

$325 + $8 shipping in the US.

I am giving @FortyMorty FROR on these as he is a Fitzgerald whore and a good dude ;) If he doesn't take them first dibs gets the lot.

Thanks for looking :)

Out of curiosity, have you weighed the rack? I have one and it feels super heavy. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re 90% lead
They are heavy ass hell. I can weigh them if you like but honestly, my scale wont register over 100g. I never have that much drugs on hand :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Some beauties right here. They weigh an FT.... what’s an FT, well a F*** Ton :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 627968View attachment 627968
You know this how some of us lift our poker chip cases :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 1,000+ chip cases weigh more than you would think.

But damn these are some nice fracs right here for sale man, sucks to see them go, but I definitely understand on them just sitting there when they can get used at a new home :tup:
I’m so tempted to buy them myself, but wouldn’t have the need for them at the moment with my group. GLWS :cool

You know this how some of us lift our poker chip cases :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 1,000+ chip cases weigh more than you would think.

But damn these are some nice fracs right here for sale man, sucks to see them go, but I definitely understand on them just sitting there when they can get used at a new home :cool:tup:
Yep, I'm just not using them. I have Outpost fracs, which are nice, and another rack of Nevada fracs which I think are quite rare sitting idle at the moment as well. I just cant stand looking at chips not getting used. I'm one of "those".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom