First Set of Quality Chips (1 Viewer)

erichazen

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I joined PCF looking for a tournament set and I just concluded a transaction for some awesome chips. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys, hopefully this doesn't turn into too much of an expensive obsession, I have enough of those already.

1671544276250.jpeg
1671544254107.jpeg

Those Castaways are amazing!

Love these! I'll give you $50 for the Captain chip that comes with it. Let me know...

Love these! I'll give you $50 for the Captain chip that comes with it. Let me know...

Tempting but I’d probably keep it if I owned it.

Rbonus said the captains chip was originally intended as a 24 hour promotion. To his credit he did say he’d honor the posting mistake. You’d have to ask him about it since I didn’t want to make him give up something he felt specially attached to.

Tempting but I’d probably keep it if I owned it.

Rbonus said the captains chip was originally intended as a 24 hour promotion. To his credit he did say he’d honor the posting mistake. You’d have to ask him about it since I didn’t want to make him give up something he felt special attached to.
Gotcha. Wasn't sure if it would be coming with the set or not, I don't want to put Ryan in a tough spot as it wasn't my intent. But if it does, I'd keep it too. You'll love this set.

I joined PCF looking for a tournament set and I just concluded a transaction for some awesome chips. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys, hopefully this doesn't turn into too much of an expensive obsession, I have enough of those already.

View attachment 1051541View attachment 1051542
You done good.

That is a great set of chips; well designed with some fantastic color choices on an excellent mold with a solid tournament breakdown.

Most PCF first-timers don't catch a home run ball right off the bat -- well-done. Please post some in-play pics when they hit the felt.

Man, I saw that thread and was so tempted but knew I didn't have the budget. Beautiful set. Hope you get some good play out of them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom