First labeling project (2 Viewers)

aaronroch

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
DDE22A72-05B6-489F-A40C-C6EE1D1A9F9F.jpeg

The “set” my 9-year old daughter made.

We bought some dice chips for a birthday present for her friend (also 9). I was about to throw away the leftovers, but my girl immediately appropriated them and just as quickly started making labels for them “because chips are supposed to have numbers”.

Apparently love of poker chips can be inherited?

:D:D

When is she going to learn that non-standard colors are tilting? :D

This is awesome! This is the same daughter that instructs her friends not to splash the pot, right?

By the way, what are the white chips with the red and blue edgespots?

Yep, same girl. That was like her 3rd time playing, and her first time playing with more than just me. Total poker experience is about 2 hours... but she has spent far longer than that messing around with her chips! Sound familiar anyone? ;)

Uh... the whites are some dunes china clays a friend picked up as a sample a few years ago. He hated them and ended up going with a small set of very beat-up Grand Vic’s when Jim (the chip room) originally put them up on chiptalk.

Very nice. My 11 year old started collecting PINK chips and now has over 100 (thanks to many on this site, PCF ROCKS!!) and she has a stack that she shuffles and keeps asking when we are framing them.....(I need to get to work on that).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom