Finally have a real use for my chipes!

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just found out that a good friend of mine is moving back to my city, three blocks away from me. Him and his fiancé want to start hosting poker nights!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! So excited!

I finally have a use for my beautiful chipes!!!!

If I only had my GV secondary set still...

courage

Full House
Reaction score
That's great, Rich, hope it goes well. Selling my huge Grand Vic secondary cash set was one of my all-time chipping lows but unavoidable at the time.

Looking forward to action shots of the game!

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was intent on building up some GV memorabilia and tokens too! Kinda like Tommy and MrCheese with the Terrible's stuff but not anywhere as impressive or obsessive :p

My "not GV" button, token to be used as a card cover, and dice set for midnight(1-4-24) and other dice games.

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PICs of the CHIPES please.

Here ya go

The bottom row of chips still need to be stamped and I want to expand this set before the T mold becomes unobtanium. Just waiting to hear back from cgraham86.

These are all I have ATM, besides a few more randos. Can you guess that I have a thing for BCC chipes? Those GCRs are also dying for more of their brethren to join them

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spotted T-molds = awesome. Great looking classic-design stamp, too.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Are those tournament stamps a stock stamp from cgraham86? I wasn't aware that these solids were still available...I think a sample set is in order.

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those tournament stamps a stock stamp from cgraham86? I wasn't aware that these solids were still available...I think a sample set is in order.

They are his stamps and they are still available. I'd check quantities before ordering though.

Here's a close up of the stamps

I would have preferred a tournament denom instead of a cash one but didn't have the $$ for a custom die. This fan of cards die was my favorite from what he had available

Reaction score
I love solids. I really like the way they look in the racks. Too bad few people play with them.

Top Bottom