For Sale FDLmold's for sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Buyer pays shipping. Paypal F&F. I'll ship anywhere. Prices as shown in photos. Check both posts! Dibs by PM, but post here too.

sale 01.jpg

sale 02.jpg

sale 03.jpg

sale 04.jpg

sale 05.jpg

sale 06.jpg

sale 07.jpg

sale 08.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for these in case you want to trade instead of pay $$$:

multiples wanted.jpg

I would not be opposed to Mirage Poker Room $1 chips new or like new.

Last edited:
Except for @Gear I've mailed everybody's stuff who ordered from me. I've updated post 1 with items available, post 2 with items sold, and post 3 with potential trades.

I'm neck deep in taking classes, buying one house and selling another. On the bright side, if I get the house I'm looking at, the Midwest Microstakes Meetup is a real possibility.

I'll give a nice discount to anybody buying more than $20 worth of stuff from the OP. Forgive me if I am a little slow to ship or to respond, but...

For anybody curious about the orange/yellow Lucky Derby chips, when you buy 100 of them from Chip Exchange, some of them come with a permanent blue dot on one side in one of the hats of the hat and cane mold. I bought 100 and found 6 after I got them all cleaned up. So I am your supplier of extra clean blue dot chips if you like. But mostly you can buy a rack of chips from them. then come to me for replacements for the blue dot chips you probably don't want.

Poker room / Man cave / Game room just went from 7 foot ceilings and 100 sq ft to 8+ foot ceilings and 350 sq ft. with plumbing.

It's ON.

Slide 16 is the new game room.

https://www.trulia.com/p/in/elkhart/3003-s-east-lake-dr-elkhart-in-46514--2098340523

It's dated and smelly, but my wife does construction and I like projects too. There isn't a single room I don't have to do something to in some way, but most of it is cheap and cosmetic. Windows, roof, foundation, pool liner, and mechanicals are all tip top.

I just got 4000 sq ft, a pool, and half an acre for a little over 200 grand. I love the Midwest. Party at my place, that's why we bought it.

Housewarming gift we need a hot dog roller. Stat!

Poker room / Man cave / Game room just went from 7 foot ceilings and 100 sq ft to 8+ foot ceilings and 350 sq ft. with plumbing.

It's ON.

Bathroom, wetbar, fridge and you’re all set! Congrats. Nice to hear pcf-ers happy and doing well!

Don’t want to jack your sale, but slide 16 has plenty of chip cupboard space :D
Have fun with Reno.
FYI, I have half that space for double that price in jersey. Lol

I sent a board game to an address in Washington DC the other day. I always verify addresses online, and sometimes the real estate interests me. This particular address was a 1200 sq. ft. townhome that Zillow said sold for $750k not long ago. I say WTF to that.

My favorite destination for a package was an unassuming address in Fort Wayne, IN. Then Zillow pops up and says $950,000.

The biggest baller I ever saw in my two hobbies (chips and board games) was Button Potato over at the blue wall. That guy was buying/renting yachts and getting his multi million dollar home in architectural magazines. I wonder what ever happened to him...

One of my favorite websites ever was "Crack House or Million Dollar House in Vancouver". I got most of them wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom