Favorite commercials (1 Viewer)

Thought of this thread when I saw the Inspire “dinner table” commercial during the World Series.

Instant classic.

Geico has definitely released some commercials worthy of this thread, but the horror movie decision-making gag is not one of them.

There are much better, and much funnier commercials. But for these, even 20 years later I occasionally hear references.

Funnily enough, I heard the guy in front of me say I Smell Refund! when checking in to hotel couple days ago. And Lint Licker might be my go to insult in defusing a fight.

Thought of this thread when I saw the Inspire “dinner table” commercial during the World Series.

Instant classic.
Don't suppose you have a link, do you? I'd be interested to see it but couldn't find it on YouTube.

I hope this thread gets revived now, as I'm sure @Windwalker has a fair few he'd like to add?

These are my faves...

Third World Debt, Toilet: my favourite ad of all-time — by quite some margin.

Pepsi, Cindy Crawford: my absolute favourite pay-off of all-time.

McDonald's, Great Tastes of America: my favourite "modern" work. Not a bad spot in the entire series.

Geico has definitely released some commercials worthy of this thread, but the horror movie decision-making gag is not one of them.
Tiny house ? When he tries to roll her over for a little action ? She says “ are you kidding me ?” And he pounds the bed in disgust

One of my all time favorites. The dialogue reminds me of pretty much every Politics thread on the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom