Giveaway Father's Day Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have any of the things you need, but I’d love to participate! I’ll take the :8s: if still available!

Seven of Clubs thanks!

Edit Ten Of Hearts as my card was taken. If not anything available. Thanks.

I have added a 2nd deck so you can now choose from those cards as well.

in! looks like the 6 of hearts is still available in the first deck, ill take it. if not, i'll take it in the 2nd deck.

thanks!

You all will have to choose new cards. The new selections have been updated. Sorry about that!
Umm, Td wasn't taken when I chose it, and @Mike Wells , who you have in that spot had chosen Qd. In any event, please put me down in any open spot, I don't want to select another spot that is already chosen.

Edit - it seems the second deck Clubs are fairly open at the moment, so in order of preference, Ac, Kc, Qc, Jc, Tc... etc.

Thanks again for the giveaway!

Last edited:
6321D582-12E4-462A-B244-8EA9F908BD53.jpeg

Umm, Td wasn't taken when I chose it, and @Mike Wells , who you have in that spot had chosen Qd. In any event, please put me down in any open spot, I don't want to select another spot that is already chosen.

Edit - it seems the second deck Clubs are fairly open at the moment, so in order of preference, Ac, Kc, Qc, Jc, Tc... etc.

Thanks again for the giveaway!

Sorry I messed up. Glad I got a second deck going. Again sorry about missing your spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom