Giveaway Father’s Day dealer button giveaway (1 Viewer)

The Elite 8, Final Four, Consolation and Championship matches were all recorded earlier tonight, and will be uploaded tomorrow! I can’t wait for the reveal! Had some great matches tonight! Once again …

1624594722619.jpeg

I'm having WAY too much fun just watching the CPU vs CPU matches in this tournament. We have eliminated 28 players, and we're down to the FINAL FOUR!!!

Congratulations to @Ethan , @jpietrella , @Sprouty and @k9dr !!! You have all won one of the giveaway prizes. Now we need to determine who wins what!!!

1624671903608.png

The Championship Match was incredible!!! I hope you guys watch the entire thing. Probably the best match of the entire tournament!!!

Here is the final Final Four bracket. Congratulations to @Sprouty !!! You have your choice of any of the dealer button prize groupings, which can be found in the OP. After @Sprouty makes his selection, @Ethan will choose his dealer button prize grouping from what remains, followed by @k9dr , and @jpietrella will claim the last remaining dealer button prize grouping.

This was so much fun for me and my son. I pretty much guarantee we will be doing this again sometime, and we will probably have to use every single character in the game next time. Or at least 64 so that we can have a full six rounds. Thanks for playing - I hope you enjoyed it!

1624673538930.png

Rounders group please!

So I honestly enjoyed this way more than I anticipated! Thanks for running it and Happy Father's day!

Rounders group please!

So I honestly enjoyed this way more than I anticipated! Thanks for running it and Happy Father's day!

You are very welcome. I will follow up with a PM in the morning.

The Ultimate Rounders set has been claimed. @Ethan , you are free to choose from the remaining three prize groupings.

What an an amazing amazing giveaway. @Himewad we all needed this with all the negative Sh$$ flying around here lately. Thank you for letting me participate and get the piss beat out of me by a piece of pink bubblegum with an Elvis curl. Never had fun catching a beatin’ before!

Has anyone noticed that Ridley is donning a champion’s crown in the final bracket I posted? I thought of everything!

Just to wrap this up with a bow, here were the prizes chosen.

1st place - Sprouty- The Ultimate Rounders set
2nd place - Ethan - Stardust Poker Mansion set + Pillage & Plunder
3rd place - k9dr - Outpost Triple Threat
4th place - jpietrella - Mark Twain + Terribles set

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom