Fast Cash Club samples (1 Viewer)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Just transferring this info from CT. If you're interested in a sample set please specify how many quantities and how many dealer buttons. Note that these are two separate dealer buttons. DBs are priced at $15.85 per. The chip set will be $6.50, not including shipping. I'll include those once I receive the merch. Please send payment (preferably) through Chase quickpay at jairobaez4@gmail.com or PayPal at speedfreak260@yahoo.com

jb_fcc_chips_final-20141009-162310715.jpg

jb_fcc_db2_final-20141009-162314787.jpg

jb_fcc_db1_final-20141009-162312812.jpg

1. J5 (1 set, 1 pony & 1 car DB) shipped
2. jbutler16 (1 set) shipped
3. k9dr (1 set) shipped
4. nitzilla (2 sets & 1 pony DB) shipped
5. CdnBeerLover (2 sets) shipped
6. RowdyRawhide (1 set & 1 pony DB) shipped
7. Jeff (1 set, 2 pony & 2 car DBs) shipped

Last edited:
Thanks SixSpeed
is there a flat shipping rate to add (for USA)? If you have a total, let me know and I'll ship the payment.
Thanks!
nitzilla

SixSpeed - would you prefer we go ahead and send the amount for the samples now and then send again when you determine postage or would you prefer we just wait to send one amount? I'm good either way - just let me know.

Love this design!

Thanks guys! jbutler, nitzilla and rowdy, just send the payment now and I'll let you guys know what the shipping will be once I hit the post office.

Cool, I just sent $29.00 even.....
I'll PM you my details now.
Thanks!
nitzilla

Thanks guys! jbutler, nitzilla and rowdy, just send the payment now and I'll let you guys know what the shipping will be once I hit the post office.

sounds good - just paypaled. can't wait to see these in the flesh! er, or the ceramic or whatever...

Paypal Sent, sorry for the delay. Thanks for the opportunity

Aaron

sounds good - just paypaled. can't wait to see these in the flesh! er, or the ceramic or whatever...

Received payment, thanks guys! lol jbutler. I have some prototypes at home, so when I get the chance I'll post some pics up to satisfy your flesh ceramic craving.

Here are some pics of the prototypes, phone camera isn't the best quality lol

IMAG0864.jpg

IMAG0866.jpg

I had to change the font on the rolling edge because the original split line font was too thin to be visible. I really wanted that font, but oh wells.

Those look great, SixSpeed! What manufacturer did you go with?

Quick update guys: I finally received my chips! I will post up proper pr0n tomorrow when I have the chance. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the dealer buttons. They were in transit and have gotten lost :(. So now they are making a brand new batch and I have to wait until mid-January to get them. If you guys can hold out til mid-January so I can ship them out all at once, I don't want you guys to pay for shipping twice.

Glad to hear you have the chips, and I hope they all came out as you hoped. It sucks that the dealer buttons were lost, though.

I have k9dr, RowdRowdyrawhide and nitzillas' addresses. I need everyone else's, thanks.

got mine this weekend - thanks! they look fantastic. especially love the 100 and 1000 and the bounty stands out much more in the stack than i thought it would. good luck with these chips!

Got mine today, thanks! That DB is impressive! :) I love the mustang on the bounty rolling edge too, they do stand out from the stack
thanks so much for the opportunity to get these, if I hadn't just bought 4000+ CPS chips I'd want a playable set of these! ;)
nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom