Cancelled Fabulous Las Vegas 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
For sale 3 racks of FLV 5s (racks not included). $850 plus shipping for all 3 racks. CONUS only at this time.

These chips look to be in mintish/excellent condition (but u be the judge). Edges very sharp and never played by me. These are awesome chips, I just don’t have any use for them (right now anyway).

I will split if all chips are accounted for but I note that 47 of the chips in the rack on the far right appear to be a slightly lighter shade of red then the others. Hard to see when they are mixed together. Split price ($300/rack, $300/rack, $250/rack plus shipping - for the rack with the lighter chips).

let me know if u have any questions. Thanks!
FF75A95C-9874-46EF-8409-1ED3D514F65C.jpeg

63FBC426-50DD-46FB-AB5F-54BA6877E61C.jpeg

66CEB1D1-439E-4877-8C10-F9DDE5A822DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Why are you moving them? Not that I'm judging, because I'm way worse than most lol. Just curious. It is a very sexy chip!

Why are you moving them? Not that I'm judging, because I'm way worse than most lol. Just curious. It is a very sexy chip!
My wife says I am only allowed to have 6 bird cages full of chips at any one time ...... although I have hid some chips in my cases, I need to at least make some showing that I am trying to comply. I have a number of other red chips slotted for my current relabel projects so I don’t need these at the moment.

Thanks for the tag! I am good with my two racks of canceled Hinkleys; love the inserts on both of the chips though.

These chips look to be in minting/excellent condition (but u be the judge). Edges very sharp and never played by me. These are awesome chips, I just don’t have any use for them (right now anyway).

I am under the impression that the FLV chips are leaded as well by the way. Figured that may pique some additional interest to those considering them.

My wife says I am only allowed to have 6 bird cages full of chips at any one time ...... although I have hid some chips in my cases, I need to at least make some showing that I am trying to comply. I have a number of other red chips slotted for my current relabel projects so I don’t need these at the moment.

Would that philosophy apply if your six bird cages could hold 5,000 chips each?

Would that philosophy apply if your six bird cages could hold 5,000 chips each?
Loopholes - yes! She said 6 birdcages. She said nothing about chip cases or the size of the bird cages. However, happy wife, happy life. I don’t want to push it too much. Haha.

Loopholes - yes! She said 6 birdcages. She said nothing about chip cases or the size of the bird cages. However, happy wife, happy life. I don’t want to push it too much. Haha.
You can fit 12 warn eke boxes in a bird cage that's 1000 more chips right there, you're welcome ;)

As for these inlays....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom